Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Customer Satisfaction Measurement Platform | Let customers think about their happiness | Up tot €110K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you ever been involved into a bad customer experience and told yourself that you will never visit that retail store, hospital or hotel again?
- Can you illustrate clearly to prospects what data can do to improve their customer service and how it will increase their revenue?
- Are you looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA opportunity at an Amsterdam tech company that has been doubling their annual revenue the last four years?
Then this could be your job!
Your next company: Customer Satisfaction Measurement tech company | Doubled annual revenue every year for the last four years
This Customer Experience tech company’s vision is to improve the overall B2C customer experience within service-orientated industries. The founders experienced another bad service within a retail store and concluded that this could be negative trend at retail stores. Bet those thoughts have crossed your mind as well, didn’t it?
No more helplessly wandering in retail stores or being rude treated by company employees. Is it possible? Yes, it is, and this tech company has numerous business cases to prove it, from SMB to Enterprises. The big upside of implementing an improved customer service for these companies? An improved income statement at their balance sheet, fending of negative brand image and winning back their churning customers!
The founders developed a user-friendly platform that translates raw offline data into tactical and strategic insights. With the responses of at least 60% of the total customers, companies receive real-time reports on different devices, through a special-designed application, about the status of their customer experience. In other words, a simplistic dashboard that turns the collected data of multiple check points into valuable information.
The past four years they have doubled their revenue annually and reached almost 5000 clients worldwide. The result of constant successes within the retail, hospitality, healthcare and logistics industries. Despite of their growth, they maintain the scale-up culture what is driven by hard work and humor. Now the time has come to expand their sales team at their Amsterdam office with another Account Executive SaaS EMEA.
Your next job: Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Being trained by the co-founder, the company’s first sales person
As an Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work in a team of ten people with the co-founder as your coach and mentor. The co-founder developed the onboarding program based on his 10 years’ experiences selling this platform to SMBs, Enterprises and government institutions. His philosophy is “in every prospect there is a potential big deal” and grants every sales person the opportunity to participate in the company’s success.
Qualified leads will be warmed up by the SDRs and could be prospects from everywhere in the EMEA. You can use your experiences for closing deals and over-achieving your annual target. Which is not based on ARR, but complete deal value! The sales cycles differ from 1 day up to 3 months, depending on the amount of subscriptions.
You love to sell the value of the data that comes from customers’ feedback and how it will increase the business of your prospects. You understand the prospects’ customers and can relate business cases to every situation. For the ambitious Account Executive SaaS EMEA, career progression could include a director or team lead position. Depending on your ambitions, results and the growth within regions.
What is being required?
- 3-6 years of experience in selling
- Proven track-record of closing deals with up to 3 months sales cycles by phone
- Network in retail, hospitality, healthcare or other service-related industries is a plus
- SaaS sales experiences are a big plus
- Strong understanding of off- and online data
- Interest in customer satisfaction/ experience
- Able to translate data into value for the prospects
- Love to explore potential bigger deals in every prospect
- Open-minded personality (also regarding humor)
- Able to work in an international and dynamic matrix work environment
- Likes to sell to prospects throughout EMEA
What is being offered?
- Up to €55K base salary
- Up to €55K bonus scheme
- First 3 months ramp period
- Office in the centrum of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, coffee and beer
- Health care compensation
- 2nd contract is a fixed contract
- Onboarding program includes 4 different trainings including product, BDR
- Leads are qualified by SDRs