Customer Success Manager SaaS Benelux | MarTech | Cross-channel Personalization with open-API | Amsterdam | Up to €80K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as a Customer Success Manager SaaS Benelux in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work for one of the world’s hottest SaaS scale-up?
- Will you be the founder of a new Customer Success department in the Benelux?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Marketing Technology Scale-up | Cross-channel personalization platform
One of world’s hottest SaaS scale-up received a significant investment from a global top 5 Venture Capital and is expanding their business! They have created a unique end-to-end platform that personalizes customer journeys both on- and off-site.
Converting the right target audience to sales is the bread and butter for most digital marketeers. However, offering a personalized digital user journey over different channels in a fast and economical manner without the involvement of the IT department resembled the features of a Star Trek battleship. Until now!
This SaaS solution can be accessed via their open-API and could be utilized for cross-channel personalization. Their clients include L’Oreal, Samsung and McDonalds, and they have gained absolute aptitude across their sales funnel and marketing budgets.
After setting up 10+ offices around the world, their next target is to establish an entity in Amsterdam. They are looking to hire the first Customer Success Manager SaaS Benelux who will be the right hand of country manager here in Amsterdam.
Your next job: Customer Success Manager SaaS Benelux | Setting up new Customer Success department
As a Customer Success Manager SaaS Benelux, you will cooperate with an Account Executive SaaS Benelux, the country manager and a junior sales professional. As a team you will secure the triumph of this new Amsterdam SaaS entity!
In addition, you will also team up with engineers and developers abroad for the full tech support that your customers deserve. Your experience in both digital marketing and with handling top 100 brands will be the bedrock of the new Customer Success department. You can copy best practices of other offices and implement your own methods and processes. As this SaaS scale-up is constantly innovating, perhaps other offices will implement your way of working!
Besides on-boarding top 100 brands, you will provide insights for the company’s product roadmap. Based on the created strategies with your customers, the feedback from the market and your passion for digital marketing and technology, you will develop yourself as invaluable player within the company. Especially when they want to double their numbers for the coming year. Indeed, advanced career progression like Head of Customer Success Benelux will not be far away!
What is being required?
- At least completed your Bachelor study
- 4 to 10 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in e-Commerce, MarTech, AdTech or Big Data Analytics is a huge plus
- Love for experimenting with technology
- Fluent Dutch-speaker
- Previous customer portfolio consists of top 100 brands
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eager to learn
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €80K OTE (80/20 split)
- Pre-stock option plan
- Free lunch
- Extensive on-boarding
- Work at one of the world’s hottest SaaS Scale-up
- First Customer Success Manager to set up department
- Advanced career progression