Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | e-Commerce | Customer Loyalty | Platform integration with 25+ applications | Amsterdam | Up to 85K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for vacancy as Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Do you love the world of e-Commerce, User Experience and Customer Loyalty?
- Would you like to work for quickly growing tech company where you can make the difference, internally as externally?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: e-Commerce SaaS Scale Up | Driving Customer Loyalty and Predict Retention
This e-Commerce SaaS Technology Scale Up has started a massive run on becoming a global market leader about seven years ago. Their focus on the human touch in service-orientated industries combined with real time data seemed to be a whole untapped niche. They tripled their ARR in the past 2 years and expanded their team with more than 40 employees as well!
Customers are constantly seeking for an experience they will never forget. Frontline employees in service-orientated industries such as KLM and Bol.com are the ones who have crucial impact on that experience, both good and bad. With 25+ integrations, this technology can do more than only driving Customer Loyalty. Think of Customer Advocacy and predicting customer retention based on real-time data! An additional benefit of this technology is that such positive experiences could be easily shared through a variety of online channels.
After their incredible results in other countries, they are opening an office in Amsterdam to continue their accelerated growth. For this new expansion plan to be successful, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA to strengthen their team in Amsterdam.
Your job: Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | Focus on Happiness Factor
As a Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA, you will enable clients to increase their customer retention and loyalty rates by fully utilizing the capacity of this platform. Your understanding of various integrations will guide or educate your clients through the implementations. You are the missing link between different internal as well as external stakeholders and their future achievements!
Your team will exist of Account Executives SaaS EMEA who will be responsible for closing deals. You will spot opportunities at existing clients and share those opportunities to your colleagues. Isn’t it great that you only need to focus on leveling up the happiness factor at clients and end-users?
In your role you will be pioneering the EMEA market until new Customer Success Managers SaaS are hired. Until then, you can enjoy a variety of clients and verticals within EMEA. Different processes could be taken over from other offices, but own input and ideas are very welcome. After all, you will be also responsible for creating the foundation of an EMEA success!
What is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 3 to 8 years of experience as Customer Success Manager
- Experience with SaaS or Cloud solutions is required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Producing a world class customer experience
- Experience with SME as well as Enterprise accounts is a big plus
- Natural curiosity
- Ability to optimize customers’ engagement and have smooth onboarding
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to pave the road of future Customer Success Managers
- Fluent in Dutch, German, French, English or one of the Nordics languages
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 85K OTE
- Team of passionate colleagues
- Work in the middle of e-Commerce, User Experience and Customer Loyalty
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- EMEA accounts
- Working with a variety of clients, from SME up to Enterprise in different verticals
- Collaborating with international teams
- Creating foundation for the next company success
- Work for a fast-growing company