Junior Customer Success Manager | SaaS and PaaS tech scale-up | One of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies | Multilingual talent required | Dutch, Spanish, French or German | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a starting support position in the SaaS landscape?
- Would you like to start your career as Customer Success Manager SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Have you always been dreaming of joining an international fast-growing tech company?
Then this could be your next job!
The organization: SaaS and PaaS tech scale-up | One of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies
This scale-up has been awarded as one of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies. Globally they assist IT-solutions providers produce prosperous cloud businesses by supplying a SaaS and PaaS solution. These providers, also known as their partners, have experienced a growth of 200% revenue on average after collaborating with them. That track-record made them Microsoft-partner of the year.
As one of the best 100 scale-ups where you can work for, they provide their solutions to almost 25K partners in 100+ countries. An accomplishment done in less than 10 years! Can you imagine where they will be in another 10 years?
To supply the need for their solutions, they have established a European hub in Amsterdam. After 2 years they have grown from 1 person to a team of 20 people and it consist of a perfect balance of seniors and partner managers. Currently they are looking for a junior Customer Success Manager SaaS to join them team and to grow along their business.
The job: Junior Customer Success Manager SaaS in Amsterdam | Complete Product training
As Junior Customer Success Manager SaaS in Amsterdam you are going to work together with account managers and a senior product specialist. Together you will ensure the company’s high quality of service and support. Where your direct colleagues will maintain the relationships, you will be train and educate partners on everything that involves the company’s SaaS and PaaS technologies. It is possible that you have to go on-site, meaning visiting your partners abroad.
You like to discover the core of your partner’s problems and enjoy the road of investigations. Along the way you will learn and develop yourself. As an appreciated team member, you will share these findings in order to optimize the company’s businesses or processes.
Before everything, you will first enjoy a complete product and support training after you started. Then you will gain a profound comprehension of the PaaS and SaaS technologies and in addition you can support key partners to increase their cloud business.
Wat is required?
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of customer service is a plus
- Strong communication skills to discover problems
- Able to work on different projects
- Driven to start a SaaS career
- Strong drive to become a stronghold in the SaaS and PaaS business
- Willing to learn and experience a steep learning curve
- Interest in starting or growing your SaaS career
- Want to become a reliable team member
- Love dynamic and energetic working days
- Like to work in an international working environment
What is being offered?
- Annual base salary up to 40K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Pre-stock options
- Medical compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Complete product & support training
- Onboarding new partners by providing training about everything regarding the company’s PaaS and SaaS technologies
- A team that can become the company’s next pillar of success
- Join one of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies
- Work in an international working environment
- Represent the company on-site
- A career within the SaaS landscape as junior Customer Success Manager SaaS in Amsterdam