Junior Data Genius | Strong Mathematical Skills and a passion for data? | Fast growing start- up | Online Media Agency | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion for data?
- Do you have a strong focus on result driven work?
- Would you like to start your career in online marketing?
A performance driven advertising company that uses highly skilled professionals to push the boundaries of ROI driven marketing! The organization generates millions of leads for their customers.
The team identifies high quality opportunities through real-time data analytics and historical data.
he founder is a great entrepreneur at heart. Working next to his job at night he was able to successfully build his online marketing agency. Within three years the first colleagues could join.
They have completed their first year and because the company is growing rapidly. They are (again) open for new motivated colleagues.
Working for this company is a great opportunity for your career. You will be able to work at your own hours, expand your analytical skills and dive into international performance advertising.
The company is located at the Amsterdam business world which has a great view over Amsterdam and perfect connection to local transport. Making sure you enjoy your work and develop your own career is the reason the founder started this unique working environment.
It’s safe to make mistakes and learn from them. To test the boundaries and figure out new ways to enhance the campaigns is all part to the job.
The job: Junior Data Genius
You will be trained for the role of performance media buyer. This role is a highly analytical job that requires a passion for data and marketing. The media buyer has to identify the target market. He or she gathers data from publishers, DMP’s and 1rst party data sources.
After the briefing you will start with planning your campaign and implement your strategy. This contains a budget, targets, the creatives for the ad campaigns and tracking plan.
You will need to be creative and analytical at the same time. By tracking your moves, audiences and results you can calculate your ROI en start optimizing your campaigns. This is an ongoing process that keeps challenging your analytical skills.
Efficiency and hard work pays off. In addition to your monthly salary you will get a bonus that could build up when you make your next promotion.
- A master’s degree in marketing, economy, business administration or finance.
- A passion for data analytics and research
- Strong mathematical skills
- Team player
- Good communications skills
- Willing to work in Amsterdam
- Result driven mindset
- Basis understanding of HTML and online marketing is a big plus
What do they have to offer?
- A great start in performance marketing
- A good salary and bonus structure
- A team with highly motivated and interesting colleagues
- Working in the heart of the Amsterdam business center
- Working and learning on the job
- Great growth and personal development plan
- Flexible working hours