Medior Account Manager | Disruptive organization AI | Complex sales | Own UK market | Amsterdam | Up to 55K
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to work as an Account Manager in Amsterdam?
- Work for an international organization that is scaling up in the Netherlands?
- Work with short lines where your participation is appreciated?
- Freedom to start your own projects?
- Visit trade shows that you find important yourself?
Sounds interesting? Then read on!
Working for a leading organization in Direct Marketing
In recent years, this organization has attracted a great deal of attention in the area of effective campaigns for the largest Top 500 brands.
By linking a smart algorithm to Artificial Intelligence, you can realize the most effective email campaigns on existing data or in consultation with data from third parties. By linking different data points to each other in detail, a specific target group can be addressed.
This works so well that people are now about to expand the office in the Netherlands. Now that third party cookies are going to be banned, this is the most secure and still effective method of direct advertising!
Originally this organization started 11 years ago in Germany, where it now has a capacity of 70+ colleagues with more than 20 offices in Germany, Spain and Asia.
The Dutch market is already well staffed, working together with brands such as: BMW, Zalando etc. At the moment they offer a motivated sales professional the opportunity to further expand the UK market, with a proven track record at A-brands!
Your role: Medior Account Manager in Amsterdam
As a Medior Account Manager Amsterdam you can let go of your creativity and expertise to further expand this success.
This is a new market for this organization, where you have the opportunity to be the first to further conquer this market share in this area. And so there is a lot of revenue potential here!
In addition to a great deal of freedom and space for budgets, you and your colleagues will be sitting in a beautiful office on the “9 streets” where there is a lot of knowledge to help you with this ambitious plan.
In addition to an excellent bonus structure, there is also the possibility to work remotely. Hereby you can travel around Asia for a few months and all costs are reimbursed!
What is being asked?
• Minimum HBO or WO completed diploma
• Minimum 2 years of commercial work experience
• You are ambitious and have a winner's mentality
• You want to be responsible for your own customer portfolio
• You speak and write English fluently
What is offered:
• Salary: € 2,250 to € 4,500 per person (depending on experience)
• A team of motivated and ambitious colleagues
• Legendary Friday afternoon drinks
• Working at an international market leader