PPC Specialist | Fast growing scale-up | Campaigns for 150+ countries | Up to 65K | Amsterdam
Your new job: PPC Specialist for the fastest growing Fin-tech specialists on the globe
- Are you looking to work for a rapidly expanding client-side organization operating on a global scale?
- Do you have what it takes to build unique, heavily data driven and complex campaigns for each of over 150 countries?
- Would you like to work for a unique product that is all about offering massive convenience on a global scale, used by millions of people?
- And do you wish to work among the best PPC Specialists? Learn from best practices,
If this piques your interest, then you’ll definitely want to have a further look into this. Read on!
Your new employer: The global player in a unique fintech solution for consumers worldwide
Still so young, yet so filled to the brim with both success and massive potential, that’s pretty much this organization in a nutshell. Almost 10 years ago they started out with a unique proposition. To build a fin-tech solution that could provide massive convenience to consumers all over the planet and with a strong eye for consumer protection.
Fast forward to today, and we are looking at an organization operating on a global scale, collaborating with a large multicultural team, offering solutions to consumers for hundreds and hundreds of brands and are backed by multiple large and well know investors to really start taking over the world!
Despite the massive growth already experienced they are still so far from done. Already present in just about every country there is, they are now focused on really building their brand in the market and expanding their customer base, which still has so much untapped potential. In order to make these plans for the future a reality they are in need of you to reinforce their team!
Your next job: You are PPC Specialist working on massive data-driven campaigns with a personal approach for each market!
So, what’s going to happen? You will get to work in a team of multidisciplinary marketing specialists. Together you will collaborate in realizing unique marketing campaigns for each market. You will be in charge of your own markets, will that be South America? Eastern Europe? This company operates worldwide, the chances to grow are immense!
As a PPC Specialist you will work together with your team of 6 + PPC lead to take care of the paid search traffic for Europe. As a team you will ensure that the online sales target is achieved. At least, achieved, as a real driven specialist you do not want to achieve those targets alone, you want to crush them! Your new employee continues to crush turnover and you are needed to achieve the following targets again. For this you get access to the best tools, with of course SA 360, Omniture and everything you need to get the job done. Among other things, you are expected to…
Constantly looking for new ways to increase paid search traffic.
Building synergy and managing good partnership with SEO team for strategic success
Develop best practices for analyzing traffic factors, including collecting and analyzing data to identify KPIs, understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behavior, resulting in improved website sessions.
What about your journey? When working for this organization you will find yourself emersed in a wonderful informal and supportive environment where fun is definitely on the menu. Always looking out for new ways to support you in your development as a person or professional. You are encouraged to come forward with your own ideas, given the freedom to follow these up, and above all be given the room to fail and learn, as a failed attempt can be one of the greatest teaching moments.
What do we need from you?
As the new Senior PPC Specialist we need from you:
- 5+ years of experience in big and complex campaigns
- Good command of the English language!
- Pro-activity and independence is a must
- Experience with GA and SA 360
- Knowledge of bidding tools and strategies is essential (campaign automation, bid management)
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
What do you get in return?
- A salary of up to €65K gross per year
- Retirement, Laptop (Macbook or PC)
- 30 vacation days, nice!
- Option to work remote 3 days a week
- Possibility to boot camp or yoga on a weekly basis
- Daily lunch in a beautiful office near Amsterdam Amstel
- Friday drinks and beautiful company parties
- Great growth opportunities and a nice working environment!
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button, call: +3120 8200 676 or sending your resume to email@example.com
For all our other Senior PPC Specialist jobs in Amsterdam check out our website: www.finestpeople.nl