Pre-sales Engineer SaaS Business Intelligence | Market-leading and award-winning BI Tech-Company | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Solution Engineer SaaS Business Intelligence in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to help companies to make better business decisions to achieve their goals based on the right data?
- Is your ambition to work at a market-leading and award-winning tech-company?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Market-leading and award-winning BI Tech-Company | Make better business decisions
This Business Intelligence tech-company is focusing on helping companies making better business decisions based on the right data. Employees can search, explore and create dynamic apps to extract business data without involving the overloaded IT department. They can share their data results visually through mobile applications from different places to various devices and colleagues. It all happens through a non-static and user-friendly dashboard.
Every company possesses a large data mine that runs through all the departments. The same data could be used by different departments for different business purposes, but employees are not aware of the existence of this valuable asset. With this user-friendly BI technology that runs on a scalable memory, making business decisions on gut feeling is history. High speed calculations and data migrations provide employees insights and the confidence to make the right business decisions!
They keep on improving their technology in order to reach the global demand. With almost 50.000 customers in more than 100 countries and multiple awards within the BI industry, they have gained a well-respected position in the market place. To fortify this position, they are looking for a Pre-sales Engineer SaaS Business Intelligence to expand their team in Amsterdam.
Your next job: Pre-sales Engineer SaaS | BI | Business Advisor and Tech-Savvy Consultant
As a Pre-sales Engineer SaaS Business Intelligence at their Amsterdam office, you will work closely with the account executives, customer success managers and programmers. You will have the technical lead during and after the sales process. This includes performing customer-centric presentations, demonstrations, trainings and education of the BI Technology. Your goal is to transform businesses! Exciting, isn’t it?
You will have the opportunity to influence the future direction of your prospects and customers. With inspiring use & business cases across various verticals you will participate in RFI and RFP processes. You will act as a business advisor and tech-savvy consultant at the same time. Pinpointing which data sources are important for the stakeholders to solve their business problems drives you. In addition, you educate them how to use clear visualizations to share these insights with their colleagues, prospects and customers.
What is being required?
- HBO bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business)
- 2+ years’ Pre-sales experience in software industry (BI, Analytics or SaaS environments are a big plus)
- Consultancy experience is a plus
- Love to explore business problems and find suitable data sources to solve those problems
- Experience working with Enterprise software, e-commerce and CMS are a plus
- Understand the digital environment of companies and where to find data sources
- Can develop customer-centric presentations and trainings
- Required languages: Fluent Dutch and business English
- Willing to travel to prospects and customers within the Benelux
What is being offered?
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Travel and commute expenses are covered
- Be the technical lead during and after the sales process
- Act as a business advisor and tech-savvy consultant
- Help companies make better business decisions
- Have an impact on companies’ business directions
- Work at an award-winning BI Tech-Company
- Provide customer-centric presentations and trainings
- Work with prospects and customers
- Transform businesses