Sales Development Representative SaaS | Marketing Technology | Experiment to Personalize the Customer Journey | Amsterdam | Up to 58K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a Sales Development Representative SaaS opportunity at a Marketing Technology Scale-up in Amsterdam?
- Would you like sell to Fortune 500 companies together with a Senior Account Executive SaaS?
- Is the Marketing Technology’s vast landscape and enormous opportunities exciting you?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Marketing Technology Scale Up | Optimize Customer Journeys and Conversions
This Marketing Technology Scale Up is a global market leader in optimizing customer journeys. Guided by previous Google leaders this SaaS solution is lowering the risks of new digital product implementations and accelerates companies’ digital innovations.
Making business decisions without an accurate data-analysis could result in a longer than expected return on investment. In worse scenario, a company could go bankrupted if those decisions are made repeatedly. With this SaaS solution companies can experiment with their digital presence and increase their conversions on mobile, desktop and connected devices.
Currently they have changed their business strategy and positioned the right people on the right places. For this new strategy to be successful, they are looking for a Sales Development Representative SaaS to expand their team in Amsterdam.
Your next job: Sales Development Representative SaaS Amsterdam | Learn from the EMEA top biller of 2017 and 2018
As a Sales Development Representative SaaS you will work closely with the marketing team to generate leads and with a senior Account Executive SaaS to close the deals. The senior Account Executive is the EMEA top biller of 2017 and 2018. Your targets are set per quarter and your bonus is paid out monthly.
With your persistence and sales-drive, you will open doors, connect with C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies and consult them how to optimize the digital side of their business. When meeting or overachieving your targets on a regular basis, you will able to promote after 1 year. The company consists of people who are curious, goal-orientated and are able to work as a team as well as an individual contributor. Personal development and mentorships are therefore encouraged by the leadership team.
What is being required?
- 1 to 3 years’ sales experience
- Demonstrable interest in Technology, Digital Businesses, e-Commerce or SaaS Solutions
- Desire to develop your sales skills
- Want to work in international environment
- Able to work with C-level executives (or willing to learn it)
- Like to learn from your mistakes
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor
- Fluent in Dutch, German or English
What is being offered?
- Up to 58K OTE with a base of 60% split
- Free and healthy lunch during office days
- Unique amount of holidays
- Health insurance compensation
- Full commute compensation
- Learn from the EMEA top biller of 2017 and 2018
- Collaborate with marketing to generate leads
- Enjoy personal development programs and mentorships