Sales Director SaaS Solution EMEA | Global E-Commerce Tech Scale-Up | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a sales director SaaS EMEA vacancy in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to upgrade an existing sales team of 10 FTE and lead by example?
- Can you pave the road for the company to enter the next phase of growth?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Award winning e-commerce tech company
This award-winning e-Commerce tech scale up has been focusing on increasing sales revenues at global top brands like Sony, Philips and Lenovo. Their SaaS solution helps their clients with their e-commerce strategy and increase their overall sales. On real-time basis end-consumers can receive options where to purchase the clients’ products or services.
The e-commerce landscape is competitive and changing rapidly. Therefore, speed and a reliable infrastructure are keys for sales success. Instead of investing laboriously in a complete new organizational framework, this technology can operate as an add-on to the clients’ existing operations. With SaaS technology as a platform, can you imagine what kind of impact this technology will have in foreseeable time for their clients?
With offices in three different continents and still enjoying the lean and agile organizational structure, this tech scale-up is focusing on the next step to complete their strategy for 2020. They are now looking for a Sales Director SaaS Solution EMEA in their headquarters in Amsterdam!
Your next position: Sales Director SaaS Solution EMEA in Amsterdam
As sales director SaaS solution EMEA you will work closely with the company’s leaders to optimize the company strategy. You will share the feedback from the market to optimize your product and which countries could be beneficial to expand offices. Also, you will be responsible for hiring new sales personnel, from juniors to seniors. Yes, that includes training juniors to seniors and perhaps seniors to team leaders as well.
You will lead and coach the EMEA team as a true fearless sales leader in order to achieve this year’s sales targets and pave the road for 2020. Between 10% and 15% of your time you like to set the example and win pitches at global exclusive brands. You will inspire your team with your experienced and strategic conversations with top e-commerce and marketing professionals. One fun fact, global deals will be accountable for the country where the deal is closed!
Wat is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 4 to 6 years of experience in leading teams
- 5 to 8 years of experience in selling SaaS Solutions
- Network of e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 4 and 8 months
- Experience with global deals
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
- People manager with a keen eye on achieving targets
What is being offered?
- A great scale-up adventure for an ambitious Sales Director SaaS in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS company within the e-commerce branch
- Leading a team of 10 FTE spread over 3 international offices
- Responsible for EMEA territory
- Participating in company stock plans could be possible
- Full coverage of operational costs