Senior CRM & Automation Specialist | One of the fastest growing international e-commerce environments | Extensive freedom in the execution of your responsibilities | Up to 65.000 per year | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: The Senior CRM & Automation Specialist for one of the fastest growing international e-commerce platforms on the market
- Are you ready to carry the lead in developing and maintaining the cutting-edge marketing machine capable of supporting Next-level campaigns across Europe?
- Do you want to contribute to the success and the growth that will enable further expansion in the North American regions as well?
- Are you looking be part of a team of multiple dedicated and ambitious CRM and Automation specialists to keep you at your peak?
- And do you want to work for a company that is well known for being a great place to work for, due to its pleasant and informal work culture?
If so, then that means that this opportunity for you, Read on!
Your new employer: One of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms in Europe, and soon to be North America!
With decades of experience this company finds itself in an exciting chapter. As time has passed, and significant changes in technology were inevitable, the company has had to evolve its products and services in order to stay on top of top of a changing and evolving market. Having done so successfully the once humble company finds itself with multiple different brands as the market leader of the Netherlands, one of the biggest players in Europe and is slowly venturing out on North American soil. It’s go-time! And to reinforce their European position and enable further expansions, they are in need of extra talent to add to the team!
One of the keys to their success is their focused effort on investing in cutting edge technology, both from an IT and Marketing perspective, as well as housing some of the cleverest minds the market has to offer. As a result, the company as it stands is an absolute powerhouse of specialist knowledge, working with advanced marketing technology that’s raring to go, that keep their various brands, services and products at their best and make them as good as they are! A great recipe for success, but with you as the missing ingredient.
However, aside from housing talented and hardworking minds and packing some serious technology, the company also puts great value in being a beloved and stimulating place to work for. Striving to be an environment that breeds fresh ideas and clever innovation, while eager to celebrate success and keen to have fun and enjoy their daily ins and outs. This is what makes it that every talent within the organization feels motivated to shine, day after day!
Your new job: The Senior CRM & Automation specialist for one of the fastest internationally growing e-commerce platforms, location Amsterdam
So, what are the responsibilities? Let’s go through them. First off it of course has a focus on the Automation tool itself. The implementation of the platform is complete, but as far as finetuning and optimizing in concerned there is still a lot of unutilized potential. It’s your responsibility to streamline and improve the E-mail campaign integration and play a key role in transitioning the mobile and web automation form their old platform, into the one being currently used. This way you ensure the technical foundation is present to facilitate seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns fit for a market leader!
Secondly is of course handling that sweet sweet precious data. Utilizing the correct data is crucial if you want to ensure every campaign made is even more relevant and interesting to the target audience than the one that came before. To do this you understand full well the workings of various databases, data structures, the types of data, how to best utilise the data, what can be done to improve this data and of course the occasional troubleshooting should the ‘’machine’’ start acting up. Because you are the one that understands the Automation like the back of your hand and knows how to utilise the crucial data to the fullest potential!
Naturally, you won’t be alone in this endeavor. To assist you with the data handling you will be cooperating with the in-house data gurus and for the technical aspects you will get support from the IT specialists. It’s your role to be the liaison between data, IT and your fellow CRM marketing colleagues to ensure that the technology that stands at the base of every campaign is ready to dial it up to 11!
What do we need from you?
As the latest Senior CRM & Automation specialist for one of the fastest internationally growing e-commerce platforms, we would need the following from you:
- A Minimum of 4 years of high quality and relevant work experience
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation and the optimisation of the automation platform
- Strong experience in the handling data structures, databases and database marketing
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant orientation
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and SQL is a nice plus
- Excellent communicative skills
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to 65.000 per year, based on your skills and experience
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- A beautiful office in the booming heart of Amsterdam
- Working with ambitious and proven industry professionals
- An informal environment with focus for the wellbeing of its people
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For all of our other vacancies regarding E-mail Marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, be sure to check out our website: https://finestpeople.com/en/jobs/