Senior Program Manager | World Wide Market Leader | Delivery Service | + €66K yearly | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Vacancy: Senior Program Manager | Amsterdam
NOTE: Not eligible for international candidates with a VISA
Do you want to..
- Have the opportunity to work at a unicorn company and further expand their success?
- Use your project management and organizational skills to roll out the new service of this global market leader across various EMEA countries?
- Make a direct impact on different customer support processes and lay a solid foundation for the future success of this organization?
- And on top of that, work in a beautiful office in Amsterdam with free breakfast, lunch, and other snacks?
Yes? Then read on, this is something for you!
This company has been a worldwide leading company in the field of delivery service for a long time!
They operate worldwide in more than 60 countries and hundreds of cities! In the Netherlands, they operate in more than 60 cities and with their insights in data, they help companies become even more successful. Their service is used almost 15,000,000 times per day worldwide.
Due to Covid-19, the demand for this company's service has only increased. This is why they started a new service that focuses entirely on delivery for businesses. By responding to trends in the market, they know how to turn stressful situations into smart solutions, and as a result, it is expected that they will make a profit of 5 billion per year within 2 years! If you want to work at a highly innovative and massively successful global market leader, then this is your new employer.
Together with your new colleagues, you will help large and small businesses with valuable services. Together with companies, they look at the possibilities for collaboration and help them grow by means of large amounts of data that they have collected over the past 5 years. As this service is still fairly new, they want to introduce it in various countries. It is up to you to ensure that everything runs smoothly!
As the new Senior Program Manager, you are the first of your kind.
You will work in a team that is responsible for the best customer experience support. The ultimate goal of your team is to optimize the customer support experience. To be able to do this, it is up to you to establish good processes and optimize the current strategy.
What is particularly central to this role is that you know what a good customer support process looks like and who contributes to it. As a Program Manager, you are the spider in the web, constantly in contact with colleagues from different departments. For example, you work closely with Ops, L&D, and QA teams.
In addition to coordinating the launch of new direct markets, you will work with the L&D team on the design of agent training and oversee the implementation and testing of agents. You ensure that customer support agents understand the key processes, including those they do not deal with every day. To ensure that customer support agents perform to the desired standards, you coordinate the activation of quality processes with QA teams. You also monitor post-launching statistics to ensure healthy queues and excellent performance.
You will work closely with the Ops team to map out all the processes needed for the expansion of the service. Together with this team, you lay the foundation for customer support for each new process and directly contribute to further growth of your new employer.
At present, the new service is already available in France, South Africa, Spain, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Since there are major plans to double the current business of this service in 2024, it is important to roll out the service in other countries within Europe and Africa. With your skills and experience in project management, you know better than anyone else what it takes to steer this in the right direction and make the service a great success!
As the new Senior Program Manager, we need the following from you:
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, mainly with large projects
- You are a true self–starter.
- Ability to structure a project from scratch, recognize the challenges and opportunities within a limited leadership support environment.
- Problem-solving skills and organizational skills – the main components of project management
- You are a true team player, able to work as part of a small, streamlined team and also able to handle stakeholders well.
- Good communication skills, knowing how to keep every link in the process well informed.
- Experience in data analysis, you will be working in a highly data-driven environment where data is used to measure whether performance meets the standards and to find improvement opportunities. Experience with SQL is a big plus.
- Experience working with external or international teams is a plus!
What do you get in return?
- Salary starting at €5500 per month based on 40 hours.
- The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing international company.
- Hybrid environment.
- Nice benefits such as free breakfast and lunch, free snacks and drinks, and very nice Friday afternoon drinks and fun team outings.
- Office in the center of Amsterdam.
Could this be your new job?
Apply immediately or send your CV to Babette Zimmerman. Prefer to receive a bit more info? Call: 020 8200 676, for the next step in your career!
More vacancies? finestpeople.com/vacatures
Questions about this job?
Senior Recruitment Consultant CRO & Data Analytics