Senior UX designer | Help make the Netherlands more sustainable by designing B2C customer journeys | Up to €65K | Amsterdam (hybrid)
Your new job: Senior UX Designer
- As a Senior UX designer, do you want the chance to optimize the design of a sustainable saas product using state-of-the-art tools and technologies?
- Do you want to work with other talented professionals who share the same passion for improving the user experience and contribute to a greener world together?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility so you can keep developing yourself?
- And on top of that, do you want to work in a scale-up environment, with the (financial) security of a corporate environment?
Your new employer is a fast-growing scale-up with a strong focus on contributing to the transition to a more sustainable world. Using innovative techniques and solutions, they work on energy efficiency. A key element within their strategy is improving the user experience of their products and services. They want to offer their customers the best service and experience by providing data insights in the simplest way possible.
This organization is therefore investing heavily in developing and researching new technologies and recruiting new employees to make the Netherlands greener! Are you the perfect candidate to grow their brand?
The atmosphere and culture in the team you will join is international, ambitious and varied from developers to marketers and consultants to designers. You will join the UX team and work closely with the ‘Head of UX’.
There is a down-to-earth culture in which colleagues have a green heart to some extent, enjoy being outdoors, do a lot of sport and lead a healthy lifestyle. Is this not you? Don’t worry, you’re not the only one within the company!
The vacancy: Senior UX Designer:
As a Senior UX designer, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility within this organization. Because this organization is in a scale-up phase, they expect you as a specialist not to need too much guidance. You have been in the business for several years and can use your knowledge and skills to add new ideas and value to the company. You constantly interact with different stakeholders within the organization and will work on different implementations. You will work with, among others, product owners, developers and operational people to improve conversion together. Together, you work towards the same goal this year: growth of the brand. With the icing on the cake of two interesting collectives that will take place at the end of this year, doesn’t that make you curious about this organization and its future plans?
If you are ambitious and have great ideas, then this organization is the perfect fit for you! Because of the various partnerships, there are an awful lot of possibilities within the organization and that’s what makes this role so interesting!
As a new senior UX Designer, we need the following from you:
- Preferred 4+ years’ experience in a UX Designer role
- Ambition and independence – this organization is looking for someone who brings experience, can pick up work and shows initiative!
- You have experience with various implementations and love to work with your creativity
- Tools: Figma & Zoho
- You know how to use branding seriously!
- Pre: you have worked within corporate companies in the past!
What will you get in return?
- Salary up to €65k per year obv 40 hours, depending on your experience
- Freedom and plenty of opportunity to work on new concepts
- Hybrid way of working: 2 days at the office, 3 at home but more at the office is of course also possible!
- The chance to make the world a little greener
- Pension arranged through BrightPensioen
- Daily healthy lunch (also vegan)
- Training budget
- Opportunity to train and Friday socials!