Strategic Account Executive EMEA SaaS | Marketing & Management Technology for MICE | Key Accounts Builder | Up to €180K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as Strategic Account Executive EMEA SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Do you have experiences with developing, maintaining and growing key accounts on a global scale?
- Would you like to work in a scale-up work environment with the backing of corporate facilities?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Marketing & Management Technology for MICE
This leading SaaS company is providing the hospitality industry a comprehensive marketing and management platform. It is an end-to-end global marketplace that includes budgeting, planning and marketing for both sides of the ecosystem. This SaaS solution is the starting point for an unmatched experience for global Meetings, Incentives, Conference & Exhibitions (MICE)!
Adidas, KLM and Hilton are just a few examples of their rich client portfolio who have automated and simplified their MICE planning process. Event professionals and marketeers can now maximize the impact of MICE by engaging their audience throughout their so-called participant journey and analyzing results to reach their desired return on investment.
Their customer-centric dashboard has a built-in reporting and can create customized reports with data from websites, social sharing and other third-party applications. On the other end, event planners and corporate travel managers utilize this platform for trading and grow their business. The perfect marketplace for both sides of the ecosystem, isn’t it?
This SaaS company is unbrokenly thriving and has won remarkable awards for their outstanding performance. Now they are looking to increase their performance within the key accounts and this opportunity is meant for a Strategic Account Executive EMEA SaaS in Amsterdam!
Your next job: Strategic Account Executive EMEA SaaS in Amsterdam | Key Accounts Builder
As a Strategic Account Executive EMEA SaaS you will be responsible for their most valuable global Enterprise clients and have the opportunity to develop potential key accounts. You have the autonomy to create these accounts from existing accounts or sign new logos.
Your deals will consist of SaaS sales and marketing/ advertising spend, but you will also explore opportunities to drive product or service innovation. The experiences that you have gained regarding stakeholder mapping and strategic planning will give you advantage when briefing your team.
The core of your team, including your sales rep, is in Amsterdam and worldwide you will have the backing of 2000+ employees. Despite this amount, they still maintain a scale-up working environment where they can match the required speed and flexibility of their clients within the hospitality industry.
What is being required?
- At least 6 years SaaS sales experience on Enterprise level
- Track-record in developing, maintaining and growing key accounts
- Background in marketing, advertising or hospitality is a big plus
- English and French language is required
- Other languages are a plus
- Passion for technology
- Interest in digital marketing and hospitality industry
- Able to lead a small operational team to overachieve sales targets
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €90K
- On-target earning is €90K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Developing, maintaining and growing company’s key accounts
- Expanding the business of the company’s most valuable client
- Able to lead a small team
- Work at a leading SaaS company
- Travelling to various countries
- Having a scale-up environment while being backed by corporate facilities
- Support global sales teams with their sales