Strategic Account Executive SaaS | Business & Big Data Technology | Improve the digital convenience in everyone’s daily life | Up to €180K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a fast-track career opportunity as a Strategic Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to work exclusively on one of the European markets with an ambitious and eager sales team?
- Do you like to improve the digital convenience of everyone’s daily life?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Business & Big Data Analytics Platform
This SaaS scale-up belongs to the top 1% best SaaS companies worldwide with their Business & Big Data Analytics platform for almost 5 years now. With this platform one can analyze the performance of the most essential asset of digital companies, namely their own mobile and web application. Not only can digital companies finger point the specific bottlenecks in their applications, they can innovate faster and increase their competitive advantage!
We all love to use an application which makes our lives more convenient. Think about Dropbox to share files, Uber to transport ourselves to nearby places or Booking.com to compare our favorite accommodations. This platform ensures that you keep loving using these applications! Isn’t that fantastically convenient?
Their head office is based in Amsterdam and even though they have a 400% growth YoY, they have a top rating as employer at Glassdoor. They valuate employees highly and ensures that no red tape or company politics will restrict them in doing a great job. With budgets for personal development and a no-nonsense mentality, employees experience a strong increase personally as well as professionally. Due to the growth of this company, they are looking for a Strategic Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam.
Your next job: Strategic Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam
As a Strategic Account Executive SaaS in their Amsterdam head office, you will work closely with a SDR, CSM and the sales director EMEA to gain ground in one of the European markets. Indeed, you can work exclusively on one of these markets and build your own sales empire! It will challenge your strategic, tactical and operational capabilities. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your natural leadership skills.
You are the experienced Strategic Account Executive SaaS that is willing to share his experiences with the ambitious and eager sales team. Besides generating new business with them, you will also maintain a client portfolio of three key accounts, including the largest travel website of the world! This could become leading business cases, but don’t limit yourself to specific verticals. You are in charge of your own success!
After you have created and expanded your client portfolio, career opportunities to become a director or country manager are in reach. The play field is empty, there are no rules or restrictions and you have solid platform to sell. 18 months is the current record for a Strategic Account Executive SaaS to be promoted to director. Is that something that fits your ambition and career path?
What is required?
- Between 4 and 8 years of experience within SaaS industry
- Experience with selling SaaS Solutions (for example BI-tools, Mobile or Mar-Tech) is required
- Other languages (Dutch, French or German) are a plus
- Looking forward to gain ground in European markets
- Eager to explore internal as well as external opportunities to develop your business
- Love to work in a team in order to become successful
- Interested in Business & Big Data technology
What is being offered?
- Annual salary up to 180K OTE
- Health insurance compensation
- Travel expense
- Pre-stock options
- Able to work exclusively on a European market with an eager sales team
- Various career opportunities such Sales Director or Country Manager
- Easy reachable by public transport
- Company with top rating at Glassdoor