Technical Web Analyst
The job: Amsterdam-based Technical Web Analyst for a fast growing international E-commerce platform
- Help millions of people worldwide to make beautiful memories tangible
- Work with the newest technologies alongside an experienced Technical Web Analyst
- Develop the best strategy to move away from client-side tracking
- Improve the user experience of over tens of thousands of daily visitors
- Great place to work because of its open, international and informal work culture
The job: Technical Web Analyst in Amsterdam
Your new employer needs you! Because of the expansion with the European market leader there are extra platforms added to the portfolio of websites and apps.
These websites need to be implemented to one uniform environment but on the other hand there lays the opportunity to implement a server-side tracking environment for the existing websites.
At this moment there is one other Technical Web Analyst, but with your arrival some much more opportunities can be reached and it will not be necessary to choose between projects anymore. You will be the hero in tracking-related matters!
In this role you’ll be doing a lot of stakeholder management to translate the desires and data-related questions coming from the business into measurable KPI’s.
You don’t have to be coding every hour of the day because there is a whole team of developers within the company, ready to help you. Together with product owners you’ll brief them and align on the implementation and tracking planning.
You will have the chance to work with new technology, because as said before; your new employer is not afraid to invest in tools that help them to stay ahead of the market.
Your responsibilities are quite broad because there are multiple versions of the websites, an app and an editor platform which always need new technical implementations and optimization!
What you'll get in return:
- A salary up to €78K gross per year, depending on experience
- Pension scheme and health insurance scheme
- 26 vacation days and hybrid work environment
- Plenty of development and training opportunities
- Career opportunities
Working for a fast-growing international e-commerce platform
With decades of experience, this company is in an exciting chapter. As time went on and major technological changes became inevitable, the company had to evolve its products and services to stay on top of the rapidly changing market.
After successfully doing this, the company now has several brands and is therefore the market leader in the Netherlands. In addition, your new employers belong to one of the largest players in Europe and are slowly venturing onto North American soil.
To strengthen their European position and enable further expansions, they need additional talent to add to the team – and that could be you!
One of the reasons for their success is their willingness to invest in the latest technologies in both IT and Marketing. This not only puts them ahead of the market, but also attracts the best talent.
To retain their current talent and attract new talent like you, your new employer also values the company culture.
Together we strive for a working environment where fresh, smart and innovative ideas are very welcome and where they want to experience daily work pleasure in addition to celebrating success.
The job requirements:
- Min. 3 years work experience in web/data analysis preferably with a technical specification
- A lot of experience with Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics (pré)
- You are also well acquainted with A/B testing, especially with: Adobe Target (pré), VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Experience with the integration of Kenshoo or DoubleClick
- You are curious, creative and you would like to develop further in complex data issues
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- The possibility to work for the Amsterdam office OR one of the other European offices!
Is this your new job?
Do you recognize yourself as the new Technical Web Analyst described above? Then apply via the button or directly get in touch with Babette Zimmerman via +3120-8200676 or email@example.com
Is this vacancy not quite it? Then take a look at our other vacancies: www.finestpeople.com/en/jobs