Client Success Manager | The bridge between client and product | Native French Speaker | Good level of English and a passion for long term relations | Paris
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have 1 or 2 years of experience in digital media or SaaS?
- Are you a people person?
- Also passionate about media technologies?
- Eager to learn and develop your professional skills?
- Are you looking to join for an international company?
Then this could be the role for you!
You will join a well-funded and profitable ad tech company that offers an analytics tools that provides crucial consumer behaviors insights of world famous brands. The technology has been tested, adapted and development teams are constantly improving and implementing new features requested by client. So, it’s truly a product that provides a solution for their needs.
The culture is very horizontal and informal. The key factors within the company is to grow and develop your personal skills and grow in your career. The team is about 15-20 people in Paris and over 350 people worldwide. They have offices in all key digital hubs around the globe. The Company is growing and investing a lot in their employees. This is why there is almost no outflow of talent. As a result, you really get to know your peers and develop a great relationship together.
As Client Success Manager you are the bridge between the client and the product team. Once the client has been signed you will take over the account from the sales manager. You will be handling the contact, needs and relationship with the client. You are the go-to person for questions about the product and able to upsell where possible.
You will join an international team from all over Europe, you will be speaking French in the office. But your clients will be from France and Southern Europe. If you can speak another language like Spanish or Italian, this would be a great benefit. But not necessary, having a good understanding of English is more important to understand the client.
You will be working with the top brands in cosmetics, luxury, automotive, fashion or FMCG. If you are a great people person with lots of energy looking to join a company that could launch your international career.
What are they asking from you ?
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Great people skills and empathy
- Commercial mindset
- 1 or 2 years in SaaS/ Account management or digital media
- French native speaker
- Able to handle responsibility (top international brands)
- Fluent in English (3rd language is a plus)
What are they offering you
- Good fixed salary and clear and achievable bonus structure
- Working for a great product
- Working with international brands
- Informal and horizontal management style
- Responsibility and career growth
- Training and development package
- Fast passed working environment
- Great team with lots of fun
- Working in the heart of Paris