EMEA Enterprise Evangelist – Build global strategic partnerships and inspire a market with new technological innovations in Digital Media Analytics – Paris or London
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a strong sales experience in SaaS for Digital Media?
- Are you highly driven and always motivated to outperform your goals?
- Do you have C-level contacts at the top global companies?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing and product innovation?
Your goal: to set out the strategy and close gamechanger deals
You will take on a specific mission; to bring onboard the top global brands with headquarters based in EMEA. The role is an individual performer position who will be traveling a good amount of the time to various locations in Europe. Based in either Paris or London, you will work together with the local enterprise sales managers and help them close or bring them onboard to ensure success.
These are global contracts that require an expert level of consultative selling to handle long and strategic sales cycles ranging from on average from 5-12 months. You must challenge the client to peak their interest and understand their needs on strategic level.
You have to think strategically and perhaps be offer a competitive solution that would have to be built strategically for the client. That means working together with research and development to invent and design new features, manage different stake
As Enterprise Evangelist you will be the key spokesman and represent the product and company at events. You will set you the strategy for EMEA and will work together with the Global VP Sales and your US counterpart.
If you are looking for a director level role to bring in the key global accounts at strategic level. This is the one.
The company is a well-funded advertising solution that has been growing in France in the last 4 years. Founded in Europe and offices in the US, South America’s, UK, Europe, Asia and Middle East. The company culture is informal and has a focus on innovation and long-term customer service. There is little to no outflow of talent. Most of the employees join and grow into a new position.
What are they looking for?
- 6-7 years of experience selling SaaS in digital media
- Challenger sales experience
- Strong level C-level contacts
- Fluent in English
- Located in Paris or London
- Great social skills
- Strong driven and ambitious mind-set
- Able to convert long term relations in to deals
- Proven track record in overperforming targets
- Self-driven personality
What do they offer you?
- Very competitive fixed salary with an even better bonus structure
- A technology company on the rise and closing in on the market leaders.
- A global and strategic business development position
- A premium product with an inspiring track record of product innovation
- EMEA responsibility
- Working for a global SaaS media analytics company
- Fast decisions and startup culture
- Great leadership team with an open-minded culture
Questions about this job?