Media Trader - Make the step from agency to client - Join a company with a passion for consumer products that tell a story - 40-45K - Paris
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Would you like to join a big brand as Media Trader?
- Working on client side?
- Do you have 1 or 2 years of experience at a trading desk?
- Would you like to work in the heart of Paris?
- Are you passionate about consumer brands?
Keep reading this could be your next challenge!
Join a company with bold challenges
The company has a strong passion for consumer products that tell a story. Their brands are often making the news with big bold challenges showcasing the world’s best actors, well-known music artists and athlete’s. The TV commercials a perfectly coordinated with social media campaigns and they have their own creative studio’s. Everything is in-house. That means you are working together with all of your partners to achieve the same goals.
The Media Trader will be joining a team of passionate online and offline marketing professionals. The team in Paris is responsible for Europe and the spoken language is English. You will join a team that has big budgets and a strong motivation to make beautiful campaigns. There is an informal and highly personal atmosphere and the office located in the heart of Paris.
Run your own campaigns for your brands
As Media Trader you will bring the brand closer to the consumers. In coordination with brand managers and marketing directors you will define a strategy, set up campaigns, optimize performance and target audiences.
You will use your analytical skills to a/b test video and display campaigns and optimize ads. Because this client holds quality and efficiency in high regard they have invested a lot in digital. They own their own creative studio’s, a digital marketing department with social media traders and digital consultants and TV and radio department. You will be in charge of programmatic advertising, video and display. There is a lot of possibility to grow in the company. A unique experience to see how it works on the client side.
[h2} What are they asking from you?
- 1 or 2 years’ experience with any DSP (f.e. DBM, MediaMath, Appnexus, Adform, Turn)
- English speaking (strong in writing and reading)
- French conversational
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in the center of Paris
What are they offering you?
- Working on client side
- Competitive salary 40-45K
- Working in the heart of Paris
- Great career opportunities on client side
- Development and training possibilities
- Team spirit and informal environment
- Able to take risks and put your ideas into play
- Would this be a challenge for you?
Questions about this job?