Problem solver for the EMEA region at Geeky Tech company | A SaaS platform that helps companies communicate to the masses | Near native or bilingual level of English | Based in Paris Salary | 35K Fixed
- Are you interested to work for a tech company?
- Do you have near native level of English or are Bilingual?
- Are you based in Paris?
- Do you have a “I’ll will figure it out” mindset?
Then keep reading and apply today!
Geeky Tech company is looking for a customer care executive with ambition!
This French tech company was founded a few years ago, they wanted to make it easier to present online. During their university thesis presentation, the founders had to struggle with lots of different tools. They had to take a training before they could use it or had to download all sorts of things. The people watching the presentation had to install software before they could start, and this all took up value time.
They decided that this could go faster, easier and look better. They made a first version and it was a big success. They made a completely web-based solution that works from the start.
The company has grown fast and has a multicultural team in Paris. They love diversity because it brings different views and ideas from all over the world. This has influenced their global presence and even the teams who are working remote in the US feel like it’s a real family.
Start helping out today as a customer care executive
Because of the massive growth before the confinement and especially now they have doubled their incoming clients and they have requests on a daily basis to either sing up, have questions about the platform or ask for ideas on how to work remotely. It’s a full-time task and important to handle with great care.
You will be the first person to handle these questions. Don’t worry you will be trained by a very friendly manager who has done the work herself. This shows you one of the many possibilities for growth in the company. For example, you could take on premium clients in the future as a customer success manager or if you are more technical move to product development and work alongside with engineering. Plenty of opportunities for the future.
What are they looking for in your profile?
- You must have near native level of English
- You must have an intermediate level of French
- You have experience with tools like Intercom, Zendesk, user.com or others.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in customer support
- You want to help people and love to fix problems
- Simple technical issues don’t scare you
- You have a “If I don’t know, I will figure it out” mindset.
- You are based in Paris
The benefits and salary for customer care executive
- 35K fixed salary
- A remote based role
- An amazing office in the heart of Paris after the confinement
- A team of passionate and multicultural colleagues
- Career opportunities and personal development
- 50% paid for Navigo pass (commuting card)
- Restaurant tickets
- Free food is delivered to the office
- The top of the line tools and internal training
Questions about this job?