Strategic Sales Executive Role in Paris for an international MarTech SaaS Scale Up – 50% focus on Sales and 50% on Client Growth the ideal mix! 110K Package – uncapped bonus.
- Are you interested to massively expand an existing portfolio?
- Do you like to sign new clients?
- Be the evangelist on events?
- Have a BDR to help you prospect?
- Looking for a company that offers concrete career growth?
The company: fast growing SaaS company in MarTech
The company is was founded by a thought leader in the digital industry. He understood the value in providing companies with clear insights on their company, competitors and products in order move forward.
Being an engineer at heart the company is driven on innovating and developing the best technology for their clients. But what makes this global player as strong and unique is the company culture. They have a big focus on the personal development and team spirit. This gives the ability for employees to rise up to management positions without politics or favoritism.
You build international relations with your colleagues by sharing experiences, best practices and achievements between global offices. This is of great value if you would ever consider working outside of France. Because of the international culture it is highly motivated and common to relocate to another country.
There are about 50 people in the Paris office and 2000 at the company. The French office is driven by young entrepreneurial sales consultants and experienced team leaders and managers. They will provide you with training in a unique inhouse-developed sales method that has proven its value in over 45 countries worldwide.
Because of the company culture and ability to move up internally the company employees stay on average 5+ years. This allows for massive knowledge and experience retention in the company. Giving a strong foundation to build on further and expand.
The role: The Strategic Sales Executive – 50% Prospection and 50% Client Growth
The Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for the growth of existing accounts and signing new clients. This means you keep the relation with the clients you sign and already have clients you can visit and upsell the full range of products to.
As Strategic Sales Executive get an exclusive list of top 100 and fortune 500 clients as your territory. You will also have a business development manager to help you book meetings. Your role has a clear objective, to grow and expand the business.
As Strategic Sales executive you are able to map clients, sell on value and bring them onboard for the long term. Your clients are based in France but expand across Europe or on a global level. You will be responsible and part of the EMEA expansion on the accounts who have their headquarters in France. It’s required have a good level of English to speak with colleagues and clients across EMEA.
Would you be interested to join a driven and fast growing SaaS company that is able to offer you an international career? Don’t wait! Apply today!
What are they asking from you:
- 2-4 years of experience in or SaaS/ MarTech/ Data/ Media
- A positive and driven mindset
- An ability to prioritize client’s needs
- A proven track record of sales
- Living in Paris
- French native speaker
- Good level of English
- Able to work with a BDR
- Able to visit events
- Able to present for groups and clients
What are they offering you?
- A competitive salary
- An uncapped bonus structure
- A great team culture to help each other
- A BDR to help you prospect your clients and book meetings
- An international team and colleagues across the globe
- Career growth options to team management or Global Enterprise Sales
- A travel budget per month to visit clients
- Great company incentives
- Trust from your manager and to have autonomy in your work
- Product training and sales programs
- A beautiful office in the center of Paris