VP e-commerce Retail / FMCG based in Paris | France, Nordics, Southern EU and Asia | Fluent in English and French | 150K and company car and variable bonus | International travel required.
- Are you looking to really make an impact and scale up the e-commerce business for a retailer?
- Do you have international experience in and a proven track record in e-commerce?
- Do you know the French retail and e-commerce eco system?
- Are you a fan of lean, agile and practical thinking?
Then this could be the right step in your career!
The company has been backed by a large investors group with a strong portfolio of fast-growing companies who are going against the current wave of economical crisis. This is what qualified our client as a scale up with massive potential and they are looking for a driven VP of e-commerce that can grow the e-commerce business in France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and most likely China.
The company has a long and trusted history in the French market for innovative retail products and have now made the digital transformation by attracting several highly experience C-level business leaders from the top 10 biggest global companies.
They are on the track to become one of the major players in this field, if not the market leader. With big ambitions comes high responsibility and drive to execute. This is why we are looking for an agile, practical and business minded individual with a track record of action and moving growth forward.
What are they looking for?
- Able to drive strategy into action
- Fluent in French and English
- Able to great an e-commerce business across multiple countries
- Knowledge and of e-commerce platforms
- Manage a small team of experts
- Able to travel a great amount of the time
- Experience and a proven track record in setting up an e-commerce business or vertical with success
- Strong focus team collaboration
What do they offer?
- 200K OTE Salary
- Company car
- Based in Paris at key location
- High autonomy level
- Internal growth and future career development
Questions about this job?