A Breakthrough in Technology is a Human Heart | VP of Brand - APAC | SGD 180K MAX
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- When you choose to do something, it fills you up to do it rather than drain you? Is this how you define PASSION?
- You always do more because you hold yourself accountable to a skyward standard?
- It triggers the emotion, it brings people success, is that how you define branding?
- Do you want to be surrounded by people who bleeds creativity and pumps breakthrough communication to the world?
- Do you want to be identified with an impactful PR agency who not only has withstood the test of time, decades of changing landscape in communication and technology but manages to stay human in a nearly digital-centric world?
Do not be afraid to be yourself, you will be home eventually, to this reputable Agency.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Decades of change, adaptation, and direct correlation of growth & success.
The company was founded for nearly a century ago, and was born in Singapore sometime in the 2000s. It has been envisioned by a couple of brothers who wanted to make a mark under the purpose of national concern, to echo a voiceless initiative of energy sustainability.
From then on, it grew into a web of advertising, publicity and fundraising company. In the world of advertising, it established several firsts for the accounts they handled and not surprisingly up to this date is still one of the lasts and have managed to be reputable top brands.
They have been operating and has been taking over within industries such as FMCG, healthcare and technology etc. From humble beginnings and transitioning across acquisitions and growing an inter-cultural family of impactful individuals, this agency proudly maintains value for their own people.
They are defined by how they take care of their family members, and not much differently, their clients. Loyalty, respect, and strength in diversity fosters within this agency. Time to change the way you think about agencies and get down to the facts. Talk to any of them.
Your Job: Vice President of Brand
- Combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge within a brief to enable the creative team to produce innovative creative that will reach consumers.
- Gaining a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product and market share;
- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
- Research and recommend new digital asset coordination best practices and new tools
- Meeting the client to learn the background of the brand and advising on possible approaches to the target market;
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
- Provide senior-level account planning of brand and digital accounts
- Serve as senior contact for clients, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of clients’ business; develop strategy for implementing successful client programs.
- Able to proactively share a vision for the account direction and to inspire the account team to achieve it.
- Creatively troubleshoot clients’ problems as they arise; seek senior management input and apply the resources from the agency whenever appropriate.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing materials including strategic plans, toolkits, client media materials, points of view and other correspondence.
- Develop creative, innovative PR ideas and/or access teams to deliver these ideas to the client based on their needs. Ability to push the envelope and take some risks to push client PR to the next level.
- Understand trends in PR, pop culture and new media and can help shape programs that are right for the clients’ core target audiences.
- Manage account financials ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and team allocations
- Build a leadership role in outside organizations to increase its visibility in marketplace and create new or incremental business opportunities.
What is required?
- A background in public relations, digital strategy, planning and execution, social and mobile campaigns track records of success
- Experience in consumer branding and working with other marketing disciplines as part of an integrated team
- Growth record of accomplishment in managing MNC accounts
- Established wide relationships within the Singapore market and streams of knowledge within the now and trend for the APAC region.
- Strong understanding of the Asia Pacific influencer and digital landscape
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrated track record in building strong client relationships and delivering programs that exceeded anticipated results.
- Ability to develop, recognize, understand and be able to help sell great creative work; strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others.
- Demonstrated track record of solving complex brand challenges; strong balance of traditional, innovative, experimental and digital/social experience
- Ability to lead and drive to the best client solutions through ambiguity and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships and partnerships with clients, internal stakeholders and external organizations.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills; captivating presenter and great listener; strong negotiating, persuasion and diplomacy skills
What is offered?
- Salary up to SGD 180,000 depending on experience plus performance bonus within financial target
- Travel allowance, 13th month bonus, salary increment based on performance
- Work in an environment around creative and passionate people who has strong agency ownership
- Work with the world’s respected brands, manage every brand like the world’s next biggest thing
- You will live every second wanting to be around this team, a purpose worthy of every branding feat
- Be identified with the best engagements and the breakthrough in communications