Accomplished Campaign Manager | Programmatic unit of Global Media Agency | up to 6,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Galactic level experience in navigating programmatic campaigns
- Vulcan level logical analytical thinking
- Strong collaborative approach that can bridge time & space
- Boldly able to Lead the way for others to follow, grow & flourish.
If this is you then make it so and engage warp speed!
Company: Best in class Programmatic Ad-Tech with a Global reach
The programmatic strategy and buying unit of one of the leading Global Media Agencies, serving as a specialized marketing services platform that fuses the latest technology, data, media partnerships and people to enable clients to reach and engage with their target audiences at scale.
They leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. Providing extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands, operating in 68 markets worldwide.
A fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment. They believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas.
Driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of the industry.
The Role : Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager is responsible for delivering successful programmatic media programs across a portfolio of clients. The Campaign Manager will provide leadership on audience strategies, optimization approach, and campaign architecture and will serve as a key lead in the expansion of relationships with our agency partners.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs.
- Accountable for the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Execute all aspects campaign management processes
- campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Coordinate between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account
- client services, research/analytics, and operations
- Design optimization tactics & strategies that will maximize client ROI
- Ability to aid in designing and delivering presentations to key agency contacts
- performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity
- Support training of junior team members
- campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, use of DSP tools and third party data
The Ideal Candidate.
- Deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social);
- Extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying;
- Superior analytical thinking ability
- Excellent presentation / client servicing skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Minimum of 2+ year’s in-console audience-based RTB media experience
- 4+ years digital media experience (display, video, social and mobile)
- Strong experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Hands on experience with statistical toolsets a plus (i.e. SaS, Cognos)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in training & upskilling entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable working independently
- An attention to detail that can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal projects on a daily basis,