Account Director in a world full of Innovations | A global name within Singapore, one of the most-awarded agencies | Salary up to SGD 84K per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a creative, analytical digital marketer with great client-facing skills?
- Do you like strategizing for integrated marketing campaigns?
- Are you well-versed in digital media platforms, e-commerce, microsites, mobile applications, seamless communications?
- An expert on the field with 6-8 years’ work experience in the professional and digital world.
Your Next Family: A Multinational Solutions Expert in Digital Marketing
This company belongs to one of the biggest interactive agencies in the world. Their main recipe for making their mark in the industry—technology, media and creativity.
With more than 2,000 employees worldwide, it is no surprise that they are achieving a speedy growth in Singapore and within the region—a microcosm of what they have been doing in the past decades.
They are consistently part of the annual Agency A-List and picked up massive creative awards too. With the services they provide including advertising & branding from end-to-end strategist, planning and implementation for marketing integration, this agency is able to consistently stay on top of the game.
Truly, to be a part of this family will open you to new possibilities.
The Role: Account Director | with a functionality of Business Development
- The position is a mix of Servicing and Business Development for the key services for a globally-known agency in Singapore.
- The role is 60-40, 60% of digital & Integrated Marketing strategy, 40% client servicing and BD, BD within accounts managed and new accounts that can be opened
- Strategizing digital marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned media for Client accounts.
- Working with cross-functional teams including Media, Creative & Technology to drive innovation across integrated marketing campaigns.
- Understand clients' business and domain challenges and provide strategic direction for their digital needs.
- Responsible for digital strategy and consumer insights for key accounts.
- Developing new long term business offerings, organizational capabilities and competencies.
- Develop and nurture ongoing partnerships with key Clients.
- Leading strategic digital planning and digital media strategy.
- Responsible for leading and managing analytics and measurement, social listening, brand track and KPI setting through a team of specialists.
- Responsible for new digital business pitch planning and award submission
Job Requirements, key skills, industry, functional knowledge & experience required
- 6-8 years of overall experience with atleast 3 years of experience in Digital Space (previous exposure to work with brands would be desirable)
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns is desirable, esp in retail and channel.
- Excellent Communication Skills – written/oral/presentation.
- Passion for Internet/Digital – heavy user
- Familiarity with digital production / operations
- A good understanding of the digital project processes from project scoping and documentation, sitemaps and wireframes through to build, would be desirable
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in IT Tools / CRM (Salesforce, database systems; MS-Office and computer tools.)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
- Graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Management
What is being offered?
- Salary up to SGD 84K per year
- Be empowered by providing a world of innovations in ideas and solutions
- Immerse in the world of Technology together with human creativity
- Be guided by a people-centred leader and a team of experts with high work-ethic in an environment that will boost your morale and help you increase your self-esteem professionally and as a person in general