Account Manager | Client Servicing leading Brands and Media Agencies | Sales Support | Leading Programmatic Media Partner | Up to SGD 6000
- Are you looking for a new and more challenging role?
- Do you want to work with a leading Programmatic Media partner company?
- Are you a strategy and results-driven individual?
- Do you fancy working with global clients?
If the answer is yes, you’re the one we’re looking for!
Your new employer: Leading Programmatic Media Partner
Founded in 2010, they currently have 550 people across 15 offices located in North America, Europe and APAC.
The world’s leading brands and media agencies such as American Express, Avis, Lenovo, Unilever, Microsoft, GroupM, Publicis and IPG work with them.
In the last year, the company has won various awards including Fastest Growing Tech Company of the Year at the Stevie Awards, Most Effective Use of Data at The Drum’s Digital Trading Awards USA, and The Sunday Times International Track 200.
They are an independent marketing intelligence company with the people and technology that help businesses win. It is their vision to reimagine the value of marketing by connecting data and discovering insight to drive business outcomes.
Your new job: Account Manager | Client Servicing | Sales Support
As their new Account Manager you will,
- Proactively connect multiple data points to drive solutions for clients
- Work with Trading & Analysis to identify insight-driven takeaways to drive incrementality through unlocking opportunities rooted in learnings / recommendations
- Collaborate with Trading & Sales on upweight, cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Produce and maintain Account Plans designed to monitor account growth and identify & plan for growth opportunities within key SEA accounts
- Collaborate with Sales team to lead QBR planning & production for key accounts in SEA
- Support Operations lead with weekly insight on evolving growth expectations for top accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders, clients and the team; become a key stakeholder responsible for the overall relationship with our SEA clients
What do we need from you?
- At least 3 years experience in Account management / Client Services / Sales Support/ Ad-Ops
- High level of organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Good analytical skills
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization within a dedicated career path
Does this sound like your new job?
Interested? Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org