Account Manager for a Sophisticated Communications Agency | Tech Industry, PR | Singapore | Salary up to SGD 5,500 max
- Are you a PR Specialist/Consultant with complete confidence in handling a client within the tech industry?
- Are you highly organized in managing a client and company deliverables? Always ensuring perfect tracking, ensuring deadlines and meeting KPIs?
- Are you the self-motivated and driven type? Always looking and building solutions in terms of communication channels to help the company communicate to the public?
- In-depth knowledge of the Asia market?
Then this just might be the opportunity you have long been prepared for!
Company: Fast-growing communication agency with HQ in SG, bagging awards this year
It all starts with the right values. This companies is on point about being defined around integrity, creativity respect, and enterprise. These things guide them to be the core of what, how and why they deal with colleagues, clients, partners and everyone else in a certain manner. They also invest and value talent, and provide the right place to hone them to highest potential as they are exposed in this type of value-centered environment.
The Role – Senior Account Manager, PR & Communications.
Programme Lead and Accountability
- Being the key point of contact on all accounts that you manage, providing day-to-day counsel and managing issues with a calm head on your shoulders
- Leading / supervising projects, a work-plan and any on-ground logistics related to events and client programmes
- Having a clear understanding of the agreed scope of work, hours involved and deliverables expected
- Managing expectations – both internally and externally
- Continually looking for ways to enhance the value you provide the client and their business
- Defining clear roles and responsibilities for each member of the team
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that the right people are involved, when they need to be
- Managing the team and optimising available talent and resources to ensure the satisfactory delivery of our services in accordance to client agreements and pre-determined deadlines
- Having a clear understanding of vertical and horizontal industries and the opportunities for cross-industry / intra-company collaborations
- Developing effective case studies to showcase the work completed by the team
Public Relations Skills
- Developing sound Public Relations and Social Media strategies and plans, with a clear indication of deliverables and deadlines
- Being capable of developing messaging documents, assisting in media trainings and spokesperson briefings
- Analysing media coverage and providing strategic counsel as a result
New Business Support
- Farming for projects and new business opportunities amongst the pool of existing clients
- Scanning for any additional opportunities amongst the pool of existing client and agency partners
- Scanning for any new opportunities through Government Business tenders
- Working with the practice Director to work on proposals for newly-identified opportunities, taking the lead in certain aspects of the same
- Being involved in any new business negotiations and closures
- Having a thorough understanding of the local media and influencer landscape
- Having a working understanding of the media landscape in South East Asia
- Being well-connected to media and key influencers (relevant to your practice)
- Facilitating introductions internally so as to improve connectivity within the agency
- Staying connected with your contemporaries across the agency to efficiently map skill sets and requirements with the aim to optimise use of available talent and resources
- Sharing any new learnings, skills or knowledge that you have picked-up through official/unofficial training sessions via the monthly sharing sessions / brown bag sessions organised by the Company
- Keeping your Director updated on the latest updates in the team and on the client side
- At least five years of experience in Public Relations
- Well-connected in the industry and have a good working relationship with key stakeholders such as media and analysts
- Highly motivated, a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills with excellent presentation skills, too
- Your attitude towards the business is that of an entrepreneur with a positive attitude, always
- You should be a mature person, with a passion for the communications industry and Public Relations’ Experience in the Tech industry would be an added advantage.
- You should display the ability to be an empathetic team player in a small and informal, but diverse working environment
- You have the ability to handle stress well, be deadline-driven and are able to multi-task
- You have an analytical and logical mind, with a passion for high-quality client service and delivery
- You have the experience of managing as well as coaching members of a team
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international brands.