Account Manager for the Multi-award winning boutique Digital Marketing Agency | Regional Scope
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you interested in account servicing role?
- Do you have also excellent working knowledge of major social media channels?
- How about excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills and able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure?
- Are you excellent in communication and presentation with the ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders?
- If your answers were YES, then do not waste your time and check this opportunity NOW!
The Company: Multi-award winning boutique Digital Marketing Agency. The Engagement specialist
They are the fastest growing digital marketing agency operating for 6+ years and now expanding in the APAC region. They deliver a combination of brand strategy and engagement services such as PR and social, blogger outreach, community management, product and content seeding, digital activations and events, all enhanced by performance marketing.
They service a wide spectrum of Clients ranging from Financials, to Beauty, to Automotive to FMCGs.
They were top 10 finalists in a marketing magazine’s digital marketing agency category and they also won many marketing effectiveness awards ranging from Marketing Excellence Awards, MOB-EX, EFFIES to the recent APPIES. For MOB-EX, they were the most awarded agency with a total of 13 medals.
The Team is composed of collaborative and passionate specialists and every single one of them are involved in the ideation process.
The role: Account Manager
- Provide marketing consultancy services to Clients to help them identify their brand and marketing objectives.
- Work with team to develop strategic proposals.
- Work with various departments within the agency to plan, implement and manage projects from inception to delivery.
- Assist portfolio of brands to seek out new opportunities for growth.
- Mentor junior team members to ensure they are aligned with agency processes and vision.
- Collaborate with project team to map out project schedules and deliverables.
- Guide team to liaise with third-party partners and/or vendors and ensuring that their deliverables timely and in good quality.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Work with project and social team to monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead new pitches and drive team growth.
- Support Account Director in helping Clients to identify their digital advertising objectives.
- Work with planning and social department to develop campaign proposals.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Work with social team to formulate Client’s social media strategy and content.
- Work with Project Team to plan, implement and managing projects from inception to delivery.
- Map out project schedules and deliverables.
- Liaise with third-party partners and/or vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Be part of this fast-growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.