Account Manager for the multi-awarded Tech Company | Programmatic Mobile Marketing | Up to SGD 60'000+ Salary base per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Does managing accounts like the Biggest Media Agencies in SG excite you?
- Are you passionate about programmatic, mobile and have a good understanding of how mobile is traded?
- Do you want to be part of a committed team in a dynamic environment?
- How about a leading AdTech Company with proprietary technology?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
The Company: Leading Ad Tech Global Company specialized in Location-based Audience Targetting
Founded more than 10 years ago in Europe, the company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 3 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Grew exponentially 2 years ago hitting sales of over almost 10’000’000 GBP, it has now 10 structural offices across the world, having strong presence in Europe, US, Southeast Asia and Australia. Last record turnover and still growing aprox. around 16’000’000 GBP.
Won several awards in the Digital Media Scene and their products is highly in demand by the well-known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
Reason why most of the Talents are happy to be there is because the team is driven by a very smart, creative and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work. They are now seeking for your talent to take the lead as an Account Manager, developing strong client relationships and delivering the highly professional service for which this company is well known for.
The role: “Programmatic Account Manager”
The main objective for an Account Manager is to be able to analyse and interpret campaign performance and to make meaningful insights and recommendations to the client.
The ideal candidate in an experienced Talent who will coordinate the launch of advertising campaigns, managing client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client and maintaining advertising campaigns with a heavy focus on the advertiser and network goals, to support the growth and procurement of revenue and future media buys.
You will be able to:
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation.
- Manage campaign activity from post IO sign off with internal and external teams.
- Ensure a successful and smooth delivery of client campaigns to achieve company’s revenue targets.
- Deep relationship building and account management of customers.
- Provide customer service to assigned customer accounts; understanding business requirements.
- Perform in-depth analysis on campaign performance and trends and use problem solving and analytical skills to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser.
- Understand and communicate the company’s business objectives and value proposition to advertising community.
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- A strong background in digital or mobile sales and account management.
- Knowledge of mobile and understanding of how mobile is traded programmatically
- Currently leveraging large budgets from media / mobile agencies
- Existing relationships within the main agency groups.
- A demonstrable understanding of the needs and requirements of digital and mobile media buyers.
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills.
- The confidence to present to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Good references from employers and agency customers.
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary per annum up to 60'000+ SGD
- High Secondary Package.
- Be part of this fast growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital