Account Manager - Paid Search | World-renowned Big 6 Agency | SEM | PPC | Earn up to 5,500 | Singapore
Your new role : Paid Search Account Manager
- Are you interested in paid search?
- Are you looking to work for one the biggest and best agencies globally?
- Not a big fan of agencies? You'll only be handling 1 account for this role!
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Forefront of the Digital Economy and Innovator of the way brands are built!
Your new employer is one of the leading players when it comes to the global digital agency space. They deliver growth through fully integrated solutions and are powered by the best-in-class media capabilities!
They are operating in over 100+ markets worldwide employing thousands of people, subspecializing in Marketing communications, Advertising, Media planning, Media buying, People-Based Marketing , Creative, Innovation, Data, and Technology.
With their force in creativity and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands
Your new job: Paid Search Account Manager at an Internationally Recognized Agency
- Develop account strategy in partnership with clients and leads
- Be accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Be responsible for the operational success of accounts, ensures deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Own and manages the client strategy and plans key campaign efficiencies
- Manage all day-to-day efforts and is the primary day-to-day SEM voice to the client
- Plan accounts and growth opportunities, working closely with the Account Directors
- Build strong relationships across Client Services and other channel teams
What do we need from you?
- 3 years of experience managing Paid Search campaigns
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to think strategically and analyse the needs of clients;
- Ability to manage conversations around auction-based display campaigns across various programmatic platforms for complex clients focused on performance goals
- Management experience
What would set you apart?
- Agency experience
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues
- Excellent business acumen, problem solving and project management skills