Ad Operations Manager | An Innovative & Leading Organization in Rich Media! | DV360 | RTB | DSP | SGD 6000 | Singapore
Your new job: Ad Operations Manager | An Innovative & Leading Organization in Rich Media! | DV360 | RTB | DSP
- Want to experience the innovative world of programmatic?
- Eager to level up your Ad Operations knowledge?
- Enjoy working in a high-level environment?
Yes? Yes? YES? Let me tell you more about it.
Your new adventure? An Innovative & Leading Organization in Rich Media!
Having been a part of the digital ecosystem for around 11 years now, this company extends its service across the globe as one of the top go-to players for anything rich media.
They are known to be on their way to dominating this niche, specifically for their eye-catching designs, disruptive tech and formats, outstanding creative value, and premium online environments.
Currently in a position to keep growing, this company has strongholds based in the London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong – with Singapore being the hub for their SEA operations.
This rapid growth has been recognized by various institutions, but the goal has always been simple but ambitious; and it’s to become the leading player in the mix between design and technology across all markets possible.
To add to that, this company places the highest priority in assuring trust and reliability. They are DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, as well as a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard.
This means they are freely and safely able to support direct and programmatic bookings across top tier integrated publishers, and deliver work with top data providers for any or all data targeting options.
How do you add value?
Your new job: Ad Operations Manager | An Innovative Rich Media Leader! | DV360 | RTB | DSP
You would be part of a lean team composed of highly skilled and operational individuals. Your goal is to have a flawless set up and mapping of media campaigns.
You day-to-day will look like this:
- Setting up and managing campaign placements and creative assets through the in-house campaign management system, 3rd party ad serving partners, and publisher interfaces
- Liaising with publishers to resolve issues quickly including creative, tag, and data issues
- Maintaining regular checks and analysing to ensure data is consistent and correct across systems and partners
- Advising media teams on best practice, campaign optimisation, reporting, tracking, and creative possibilities
- Leading the execution of advertising operations processes effectively
- Providing guidance to the team and improving efficiencies.
- Resolving operational issues as needed
- Providing weekly/monthly delivery reports detailing campaign status
What’s needed from you?
- Experience in advertising operations with demonstrable knowledge of ad serving
- Eagerness to learn new concepts and challenge the status quo
- An active interest in everything digital
- Solid understanding of ad tracking or previous experience preferred
- Great communication, organisational and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Good analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing with performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Mobile bill reimbursement
- 20 days of annual leave and other leave entitlements
Want to get started with your new journey?
Then apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.