Ad Operations Manager | Award Winning Global Agency | AdOps | Programmatic | up to SGD 6,500 monthly | Singapore
Your new job: Ad Operations Manager | AdOps | Programmatic | Fashion
- Want to work with the coolest brands in the world?
- Eager to learn more about the APAC market?
- Looking to work with the best teams globally?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new employer: Award-winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, builds careers, & builds businesses!
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company, with over 3 decades of history, knowledge, and connections, brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity and inclusivity.
Your new Job: Ad Operations Manager | AdOps | Programmatic
This role is a key hire responsible respo for managing media operations and governance functions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around:
- Marketing engagement and managing of the client’s Ad Operations, Data, & Tech requirements
- Providing operational support and work with local Ad Operations
- Digital buying teams on creation, deployment, and governance to and not limited to Activation and Reputation, Data Management, Tech integration, and overall Media Operations
- Delivering high-quality ad operations services to ensure good stewardship and governance are held in accordance with Global standards while representing regional requirements
- Managing junior team members
- Reporting to the Regional Director Ad Operations
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Ad Operations Manager | AdOps | Programmatic, we need you to:
- At least 4-year experience liaising with and managing multiple stakeholders across complex team structures and markets in the APAC region
- At least 2-year work experience with Ad Ops systems and processes, and/or in Programmatic trading
- Operational experience with DV360, CM360, Sizmek, IAS, DoubleVerify, FB Ads, & Google Ads
- Strong communication, listening skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills and confidence in analyzing data using Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and markets at once
What would set you apart?
- Eye for detail – ensuring that processes and guidelines followed
- Accountability on projects handled
- Ability to work with local market teams in providing guidance and training on platform/workflow/technology use and supporting them in implementation towards positive outcomes
- Looking for an opportunity to work on the operational platforms and processes which underpin the work of the company in many countries (across APAC and the world)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a team of digital Media experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates' company
- A positive and vibrant office with members who care deeply about their team
Want to join the team?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to