Ad Operations Manager | Full Stack AdTech Platform (Ad Server, DSP, & SSP) Looking to Grow in APAC | SGD 6500 | Singapore
Your new job: Ad Operations Manager | Full Stack AdTech Platform (Ad Server, DSP, & SSP)
- Are you keen on growing your career in the AdTech space?
- Do you want to step up into a more challenging role?
- Eager to be part of a company where there is flexibility for you to build your own process?
Yes? Yes? YES? Let me tell you more about it.
Your new adventure? AdTech company who recently acquired OTT/CTV & DSP tech platforms looking to grow in APAC
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in France, this company has a global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Europe & America. Their mission? – to create best solutions to meet strategic shifts in the market and allow clients to optimize their success.
Their holistic programmatic ad monetization stack helps brands achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend giving them control on all the variables to deliver true value path optimization.
Recently, they’ve acquired 2 companies in the last 3 years to accelerate their growth in 3 key areas – CTV, OTT & Marketer Services. Working directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide to deliver display, video, native, and rich media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Your new job: Ad Operations Manager | Full Stack AdTech Platform (Ad Server, DSP, & SSP) | DSP | SSP | Ad Server
You would be part of a lean team composed of highly skilled and operational individuals. This is a growth role due to increase in clients.
You day-to-day will look like this:
- Setting up and managing campaign placements and creative assets through different campaign management system, 3rd party ad serving partners, and publisher interfaces
- Maintaining regular checks and analysing to ensure data is consistent and correct across systems and partners
- Advising media teams on best practice, campaign optimisation, reporting, tracking, and creative possibilities
- Liaising with publishers & advertisers to resolve issues quickly including creative, tag, and data issues
- Leading the execution of advertising operations processes effectively
- Providing guidance to the team and improving efficiencies.
- Resolving operational issues as needed
- Providing weekly/monthly delivery reports detailing campaign status
What’s needed from you?
- At least 5 years of experience in Ad Ops
- Hand-on experience of ad serving
- Eagerness to learn new concepts and challenge the status quo
- An active interest in everything digital
- Solid understanding of ad tracking or previous experience preferred
- Great communication, organisational, and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Good analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization with a dedicated career path
Want to get started with your new journey?
Then apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8409 4386