Ambitious Programmatic Trading Specialist for the listed top 50 fast growing Adtech Agency | Programmatic Marketing
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if you are..
- Looking for a company that invests in training their people. Loads of learning, not for people looking for an easy ride.
- Looking for a unique opportunity to make an impact on the evolution of online advertising in this region.
- Looking for a new place where you can further develop your skills in running performance marketing campaigns.
- Someone who enjoys a culture that embraces different perspectives and a vibrant positive start-up atmosphere, powered by a for a brilliant & fun team members
- Someone who believes to make the difference…
The company: Fast Growing Agency with solid focus in Programmatic Marketing”.
Continuing the roots of the massive founding Ad Tech Companies that merged together, listed in the top 3 of the favourite DSPs partners in Singapore, it serves local, regional, and global brands, delivering a wide spectrum of ad-tech solutions, digital media and campaign execution as well as trusted advisory services.
Through their proprietary trading desk platform powered by different exchanges, DSPs and an intuitive data system, they have the means to lead, build and execute the most complex data-driven marketing programs across the globe.
The team is driven by a very smart, creative, and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work. It is composed by 90 specialists across 5 different markets with offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines.
The role: “Ambitious Programmatic Media Trading Specialist”
Ideal candidate is someone who enjoys running performance marketing campaigns using different Programmatic Platforms across the whole spectrum of Digital Marketing, such as Display, Social, Search, Video and Mobile. Technically someone who is familiar and hands on with tools such as Appnexus, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, YouTube, Adwords (SEM), TubeMogul, Bidstalk, Facebook etc.
this role offers you the possibility to:
- Run the day-to-day operations, optimizations, and client relationship management for top accounts.
- Ability to work across multi-channel digital media campaigns such programmatic display, video, social and search for both performance (CPA/CPI/CPC) and brand clients.
- Implement and optimize digital media buys (CPM, CPC, CPA) on Programmatic, Google Adwords Search/Display, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Twitter, Taboola and mobile advertising placements (in-app banners, mobile VDO)
- Integrate and work with multiple technology providers such as DSPs (DBM, MediaMath, Appnexus, TubeMogul, AppLift etc), DMPs, ad servers (DCM, Sizmek), and verification tools (DoubleVerify & IAS) for successful campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Client Success, and Media Trading teams to evaluate client needs and tailor product offerings per the requirements.
- Consultative engagements top and strategic APAC accounts, covering optimization strategies and insights for successful up-sells.
Requirements and conditions:
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising from media planning or ad operations/trading
- Strong business acumen and the desire to help improve revenue stream
- 1-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of ad-tech products
- Work experience in a startup environment
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training will be provided
- Sponsored courses will be free of charge
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital