Analyst, Social Analytics & Insights | Join the digital news room team, in a multi-billion dollar Investment Company
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready to move to an in-house marketing role?
- Do you specialize in social analytics & continue to develop your insights abilities?
- Do you want to become a member of a digital newsroom team?
- Are you someone who can extract meaningful insights and provide actionable recommendations to content creators, campaign manager as well as associated creative agency partners??
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Investing in the future, now.
Managing around SGD 300 billion portfolio, this investment company transforms economies across 10 offices internationally. Their growing success is attributed to recognizing environmental, social and governance factors may impact stakeholders as well as long term sustainability of companies and businesses.
Having been established to uplift the global community and deliver a sustainable world, their role is to a responsible investor, institution and steward for all existing and future generations to come. And in order to do so, they are in need with the right set of specialists who will find facts and develop actionable recommendations to further their mission.
The role; Analyst, Social Analytics & Insights:
- Build and manage social media listening tools, dashboards and permissions across data and technology
- Develop and adapt robust workflows and processes within the newsroom and between internal stakeholder, external agencies and collaborative partners.
- Collaborate with social platform partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) and related technology partners to continuously stay abreast of ever-changing platform specific KPIs, track and monitor, as well as ensure campaigns are appropriately evolving relevant KPIs.
- Measurement management: Develop framework to conduct and test throughout the year, given ever-evolving social media landscape and opportunities to enhance existing learnings
Social monitoring and listening:
- Develop, maintain, and optimize social media analytics reporting, collaborating with relevant stakeholders and business partners on analytical report design, cadence and processes
- Develop and deliver key social listening insights via presentations and reports both on a regular as well as ad hoc basis, depending on business needs
- Work with relevant vendors to set up and maintain relevant social dashboards providing near real-time information of metrics and performance on owned channels, as well as broader online sentiment
Social content insights:
- Identify key insights through data analysis and make appropriate recommendations on an ongoing basis to appropriate content and project stakeholders, to drive overall efficacy of social media distribution efforts
- Identify real-time opportunities to create and insert newsroom content into trending, relevant conversations in order to drive earned impressions and strengthen brand awareness
- Monitor, manage and ensure appropriate operationalisation of identified opportunities spotted through collaboration with content creators and campaign managers, as well as external agencies as appropriate
Digital campaign research and metrics:
- Support campaign strategy through analysis and reporting of pre-existing audience and content landscape on a specific campaign basis , working closely with the Newsroom Audience team to provide strategic frameworks, insights and engagement recommendations on how best to achieve desired outcomes and KPIs
- Plan, align and oversee in-campaign measurement testing of social media channels to deliver brand and project learning opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the social analytics field, preferably in both a public relations consultancy, as well as an in-house corporate communications environment
- A degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Analytics or other related disciplines
- Working knowledge of leading digital listening and measurement tools, including but not limited to Digimind, Synthesio, Radian6, Sprinklr, Unified, Google Analytics and other leading technology solution
- Strong data management, reporting skills with a keen eye for details
- Deep familiarity with social media, viral and word of mouth online marketing practices
- Experience engaging with social media domain experts and consumers
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment, with a proven ability to multi-task and navigate complexity
- Driven attitude: We’re looking for both a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- A strategic thinker with an innate desire to collaborate and execute
- Ability to work against tight deadlines, process information quickly while retaining the flexibility to pivot on execution when necessary
- Resourcefulness and organization are essential
- Professional, outgoing; a can-do spirit; excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for media and technology in general
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital