Analytical Mobile Media Buyer and Planner for the the Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company | Singapore Based | Regional Scope
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a proven experience in online or mobile media and good understanding of main disciplines within the online industry?
- Are you someone who breaths crafting clever solutions to what many may consider unresolvable?
- Do you have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non-traditional ways?
- Are you obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you have your answer?
- Are you someone who sees a way around every obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem?
- Do you have experience in working in a digital strategy, social media, or media planning environment?
- Well if this looks like you, then check this opportunity right now!
“Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry”
The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing and award winning mobile marketing media agency in the Digital Media Landscape, composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry, well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands.
If there could be words to describe the team, they are persistent, original, diverse, straightforward, daring and very curious.
As a strategy-driven culture, they put their heads together to assist their brands on how to productively reaching, communicating, and engaging with audiences across the customer journey using data-driven mobile-first marketing solutions.
They are seeking for an additional Mobile Media Buyer and Planner to strengthen their expansion, someone who is interested in the vision and long-term impact of growth in this industry.
The role: “Analytical Mobile Media Buyer and Planner – Key Strategic Clients“
The ideal candidate in character is someone very resilient, who understand that work ethic is critical, and getting to powerful, deeper insights are a by-product of diligence and dedication, someone that motivation engine comes from within and not others.
Someone who is responsible for the development and management of mobile media campaigns for key strategic clients.
You should be passionate about understanding the evolution of digital technologies and mediums, and how brands can continue to be relevant in these spaces as this will be the key to how you add value to the company’s clients and across the agency itself.
You will be able to:
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign life cycle from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Have experience with dealing with large global budgets
- Advise on and influence clients’ mobile media strategy, produce campaign proposals
- Proactively plan, manage and execute mobile display campaigns
- Manage relationships with local suppliers: ad networks and publishers. Negotiate rates and oversee campaign delivery and results
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Minimum 3-4 years of media experience (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Strong planning and buying experience across mobile or digital
- Experience managing junior team members
- Proven track record of client management
- Strong presentation skills
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of mobile tracking solutions
- Ability to analyze data with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: incremental increase (depending on years of experience)
- High Secondary Package.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.