Analytics Integration Specialist for a Martech company, cient-facing | Enable businesses to make data-driven decisions | Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you love technology? With very strong Analytics background?
- Do you come from relevant computer science field?
- Is it your mission to help other people understand technology and integrations, having clear-cut communication skills?
- Always staying up-to-date, researching the right questions and on top of industry news in technology?
Then this just might be the opportunity you have long been prepared for!
Company: A Trusted Partner in Digital Marketing Technology and Analytics, A Strongly Cohesive Team
This company has been around and making a difference for more than 5 years now in the field of digital analytics. The founders have massive confidence built in their prior years working Fortune 500 companies with laser focus roles across digital and analytics. Improving on solutions, this lean team simplifies data for everyone. Enablement, actionable, longm-term, relevant and effective always. They help businesses drive their innovation. All these things are possible with very sound vision and ownership and cohesiveness of everyone of the team. They take humble pride in what they do and they know how to take care of you and help you develop.
The Role – Web Analytics Engineer.
- Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
- Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond Client expectations
- Humility to work integrity, good intent and transparency
- Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
- Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
- Fail Fast, Learn Faster it’s about progress not perfection
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
- Embrace Change
– ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’….”Survival of the fittest” as they say. Endure and enjoy your own development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years working in Client facing roles, using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Experience in software engineering practises, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery and R
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Steep learning curve, great energy and trusting environment
- Be exposed, experience technology and various companies in a very valuable way. Become your best self
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international companies within an international environment