Analytics Manager | exciting smart health tech disruptor | Digital Data Wizard | Singaporean startup
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you live & breath Data, are you all about the Data-Driven approach?
- Does digital Deep-Diving enchant you?
- Can you separate the wheat from the chaff; insights from data?
- Are you an analytics wizard that can conjure KPI dashboards from objectives?
Then the ‘sorting hat” has chosen you to join this house.!
Company: startup on a mission to help people live healthier lives through intelligent technology
This proudly born & bread Singaporean technology company is at the forefront of the push to disrupt your health. It has produced a world leading patented product that has shipped to 30 000+. It's taking its industry by the storm by bringing a fresh technological solution to an age-old problem. With almost a decade of patient engineering in place, it is now ready to be unleashed into even more markets.
The Role : Analytics Manager
- Responsible for managing key business metrics dashboards (performance marketing, social, search, & transactional eCommerce data).
- Manage reporting & analysis of data to ensure leads to insights that will improve sales/marketing performance.
- Will be part of sales & marketing arm, within the digital team.
- Will work independently & report directly to the Digital Sales Head.
- Translate into metrics & KPI dashboards cross-functional objectives from key stakeholders (Sales, marketing, finance, product, supply chain and customer service).
- Present analysis, insights & recommendations in meetings with stakeholders.
- Provide actionable metrics, insights & recommendations that lead to awareness, traffic and conversion improvements.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis into digital performance marketing & ecommerce behavioral data.
- Handle A/B tests to improve customer experience & Ecommerce conversion rates.
- Continuously monitor and benchmark site & campaign performance.
- Monitor industry best practices & provide recommendations for new approaches and related analytical tools/platforms.
- Partner with all stakeholders to ensure data consistency & governance standards are met.
- Advocate a data-driven approach within the sales & marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Hands-on digital analytics experience for 3-5 years
- Firsthand experience of GA360/Omniture, Big Query, Google Tag Manager, heat mapping tools for 2+ years
- Strong grasp of A/B testing tools/frameworks & personalization tools
- Experience in at least one scripting language ( ‘R’ or SQL, etc)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (ie comfortable with macros)
- Practical understanding of digital marketing tech
- Proficiency in dashboarding / analytics platforms (Tableau, Klip, Power BI, Data Studio, etc)
- Experience in analytics / insights on Social platforms & tools is a plus
- Agency experience or start-up background is helpful
What they Offer?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A startup atmosphere that encourages independence, freedom & autonomy
- Possibility of performance-based stock bonus
- Financial support available for personal development & learning
- Beer & Coffee, in office café & free flowing beer
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!