Analytics Manager | exciting smart health tech disruptor | Digital Data Wizard | Singaporean startup
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you live & breath Data, are you all about the Data-Driven approach?
- Does digital Deep-Diving enchant you?
- Can you separate the wheat from the chaff; insights from data?
- Are you an analytics wizard that can conjure KPI dashboards from objectives?
Then the ‘sorting hat” has chosen you to join this house.!
Company: startup on a mission to help people live healthier lives through intelligent technology
This proudly born & bread Singaporean technology company is at the forefront of the push to disrupt your health. It has produced a world leading patented product that has shipped to 30 000+. It's taking its industry by the storm by bringing a fresh technological solution to an age-old problem. With almost a decade of patient engineering in place, it is now ready to be unleashed into even more markets.
The Role : Analytics Manager
- Responsible for managing key business metrics dashboards (performance marketing, social, search, & transactional eCommerce data).
- Manage reporting & analysis of data to ensure leads to insights that will improve sales/marketing performance.
- Will be part of sales & marketing arm, within the digital team.
- Will work independently & report directly to the Digital Sales Head.
- Translate into metrics & KPI dashboards cross-functional objectives from key stakeholders (Sales, marketing, finance, product, supply chain and customer service).
- Present analysis, insights & recommendations in meetings with stakeholders.
- Provide actionable metrics, insights & recommendations that lead to awareness, traffic and conversion improvements.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis into digital performance marketing & ecommerce behavioral data.
- Handle A/B tests to improve customer experience & Ecommerce conversion rates.
- Continuously monitor and benchmark site & campaign performance.
- Monitor industry best practices & provide recommendations for new approaches and related analytical tools/platforms.
- Partner with all stakeholders to ensure data consistency & governance standards are met.
- Advocate a data-driven approach within the sales & marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Hands-on digital analytics experience for 3-5 years
- Firsthand experience of GA360/Omniture, Big Query, Google Tag Manager, heat mapping tools for 2+ years
- Strong grasp of A/B testing tools/frameworks & personalization tools
- Experience in at least one scripting language ( ‘R’ or SQL, etc)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (ie comfortable with macros)
- Practical understanding of digital marketing tech
- Proficiency in dashboarding / analytics platforms (Tableau, Klip, Power BI, Data Studio, etc)
- Experience in analytics / insights on Social platforms & tools is a plus
- Agency experience or start-up background is helpful
What they Offer?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A startup atmosphere that encourages independence, freedom & autonomy
- Possibility of performance-based stock bonus
- Financial support available for personal development & learning
- Beer & Coffee, in office café & free flowing beer