Assistant/Manager, Marketing | Conferences, Conventions, Exhibitions, Meetings, Event Services | Singapore based | up to SGD 6000
- A seasoned marketer in the events space?
- Experience in events or exhibition background?
- Love strategy & a new challenge?
Yes, yes and yes?!! Then what are you waiting for this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Your New Company: Largest Purpose-Built MICE venue
Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions, or MICE, is a vehicle for new businesses, partnerships and regional co-operation. We’re privileged to have a front seat at the intersection of creativity, communities and collaboration, with a unique opportunity to connect a global eco-system of partners, businesses and consumers in the MICE industry daily.
Your New Role: Assistant/Manager , Marketing
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan that supports the business annual show.
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing, including social media, email campaigns
- Work closely with co-organiser and other stakeholders to ensure success for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales department to develop marketing collateral, promotional materials, and proposals
- Analyze marketing data to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts and adjust strategies as needed
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, including vendors and media outlets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, with a strong background in Event Marketing.
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically to solve complex marketing problems.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and CRM platforms.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Work on site