Associate Content Director | Big 6 Agency | Content | Copy writing | Earn up to 9000 SGD per month | Singapore Based
🧗Are you looking to level up in your career in content?
🧑🤝🧑Do you want to lead a team?
👩🏽💻 Are you interested in tech clients?
🏢 Looking forward to working with MNCs?
Look no further. This is for you!
Good news: We are OPEN TO EP HOLDERS!
Your new Employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting–edge digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – they need to stay on top of the latest developments. The company made sure that it has all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising. Aside from this, they also secured the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to ensure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
With such efforts, they were able to garner multiple awards. Such as the Elevation Awards in 2021, Gold place for the Stevie Awards 202, & ranked as one of the Best Digital Marketing Agencies by Little Rock.
Your new Job: As the New Associate Content Director
- Directly reporting to the Creatives Director
- Will work hand in hand with the art director to ensure quality work
- Deliver strategic communication solutions
- Help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
- Take charge during pitch meetings
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader of a creative team
- Lead and train juniors
What do we need from you?
- 8-10+ years experience in the content industry
- Ability to be a HANDS–ON allrounder in content (able to create – long-form, short form, copies, etc.)
- Ability to lead a team but also able to do hands–on work
- Ability to digest complex subject matter
- Tech friendly (you would be mostly working with Tech clients)
- Experienced in client management
What would set you apart?
- Experience working with tech clients
- Previously worked in agencies
- Written for B2B clients
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org