Associate Director of Programmatic | Ad-Tech of Global Media Agency | Singapore & APAC | up to 12k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Boldly able to lead the way for others to follow, grow & flourish.
- Experienced at keeping Projects on an even keel, with correct processes & reports
- Capable of driving success & best practices to warp speed
- Givin all you’ve got to implement the newest technologies & strategies
Then why wait, beam yourself into the next level & make it so!
Company: Best in class Programmatic Ad-Tech with a Global reach
The programmatic strategy and buying unit of one of the leading Global Media Agencies, serving as a specialized marketing services platform that fuses the latest technology, data, media partnerships and people to enable clients to reach and engage with their target audiences at scale.
They leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. Providing extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands, operating in 68 markets worldwide.
A fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment. They believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas.
Driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of the industry,
The Role : Associate Director of Programmatic
The Associate Director of Programmatic will be responsible for managing a team of programmatic specialists who manage client accounts for Singapore and across the APAC Region.
Critical to this role will be driving success and market leading practices to deliver on agency and client needs.
In this role, the Associate Programmatic Director will be responsible for developing new recruits, coordinating workload across the team, working closely with the sales team to improve client servicing and performance.
This role will involve being the key escalation point for issue resolution and campaign related problem solving and a high degree of collaboration with the other subsidiary agencies is an essential competence.
- Oversee day to day management of books of accounts/clients; conduct weekly internal statuses to review accounts/performance.
- Building efficient internal processes. Collaborate with FIN/OPS as needed to ensure team is following process.
- Ensure collaboration across the departments (Campaign Management, Campaign Engineering, Analytics, ATV, Product, Marketplace, Finance and Operation)
- Account Management/Client Services:
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics and introduce new success metrics and portfolio management.
- Generation, assembly and presentation of time based and ad-hoc reports, QBRs and POVs.
- Develop and share knowledge of competitive marketplace including competitive practices, bid landscapes and product offerings.
- Provide proactive contribution to clients’ business growth by identifying new business opportunities.
- Define, measure and increase productivity of all clients.
- Aiding Business Directors/Vice President in hitting the business goals and pend while maximizing revenue.
- Implementation of the newest technologies and marketing strategies.
- Manage revenue analyses to optimize and provide strategic guidance.
- Serve as an effective connector between global, regional and local leadership, internal agency as well as client teams
- Serve as internal knowledge resource
Grow and mentor teams:
- Encourage and inspire managers in building first class campaigns
- Ensures that managers are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills.
- Supervision and guidance in management of cross functional projects across optimization, technology, operations, finance, audience intelligence, client, planning agency, 3rd party.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a fast paced agency, ad tech, and/or in-house unit/environment (focusing specifically on RTB¬ based programmatic advertising platforms)
- Proven track record in establishing, developing, and executing new business/product development and partnerships
- Experience in digital advertising, monetization, video and/or mobile video marketing.
- Outstanding grasp of industry and category trends, as well as RTB-¬based advertising ecosystem and landscape (specifically within the APAC region)
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience managing communications at all levels, including maintaining effective working relationships with teams from global/regional/local internally and with clients
- Has firsthand experience and knowledge on implementing Viewability, Fraud Prevention, Cross-Device Advertising, Cookie Syncing, Geo Fencing, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience on RTB (including programmatic display, video, mobile, native advertising platforms) and various online bid models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and nontechnical people (that includes both internal and external stakeholders)
- A highly adaptable team player and an experienced team lead (minimum 3 years in a supervisory role)
- Capable of fostering positive relationships and trust encountered in any day-to-day operations with either internal and/or external stakeholders
- Has first-hand experience and knowledge on implementing Viewability, Fraud Prevention, Cross-Device Advertising, Cookie Syncing, Geo Fencing, etc
What they Offer?
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, up to SGD 12k
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with many responsibilities
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills
- Working with some of the best local and international brands
- Be on top of the mobile industry whilst combining performance marketing
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital