Associate Director | Performance Marketing, Programmatic | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 120K Annual
- Are you an experienced Performance Marketer looking for that step-up in your career?
- Are you ambitious and always ready to take on new challenges?
- Are you looking to work with young, collaborative, dependable, and passionate people?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments.
The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
The Role: Associate Performance Director
Due to the continuous success of the company, they are expanding their Performance Marketing Team in Singapore.
Therefore, they need you right now! As the Associate Performance Director, you will have the opportunity to lead and build the Performance team and work closely with stakeholders to build, provide solutions and actionable recommendations for effective marketing campaigns!
- Create a cross-channel strategy and budget recommendation, establish measurement and benchmark optimization guidelines for upper and lower funnel campaigns
- Manage, coordinate and communicate with cross-functional and local working teams. Manage the relationship between clients teams to ensure that performance is maximized, both in terms of meeting immediate priorities and ensuring a strategic, longer-term view across the year, with a close eye on budget management and optimization
- Monitor and optimize performance and deliver client goals across Search, Social and Display/Programmatic. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (return on investment and performance metrics)
- Manage and build reporting templates and dashboard in collaboration with the global data and analytics team
- Lead and project manage innovative initiatives and test and learn opportunities
- Lead partnership and deal negotiation
- Develop, manage, lead and cascade processes and frameworks
- Lead and manage audience strategy and DMP conversations to drive media efficiencies
What’s needed from you?
- 5 – 6 years in digital media, with special emphasis on digital and an expert understanding of ad: tech solutions across display, mobile, video, social and search.
- Client management experience, leading advanced strategic and commercial discussions
- Prior hands-on experience across platforms such as DV360, TTD, Google Ads, SA360, Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe DMP, will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Intuitive with strong commercial acumen and work ethic
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- High competency level in analysis & insight generation; demonstrated advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience managing and delivering against performance KPIs
- Excellent time management/project management skills, with the ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you!