Associate Director | Performance Marketing, Social, Display, Programmatic | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 120K Annual
- Are you an experience Performance Marketer looking for that step-up in your career?
- Passionate about growing the business and giving that high level consultancy to clients?
- Are you ambitious and always ready to take on new challenges?
- Are you looking to work with young, collaborative, dependable, and passionate people?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments. The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
The Role: Associate Performance Director
Due to the continuous success of the company, they are expanding their Data Team in Singapore. Therefore, they need you right now! As the Senior Consultant for Data and Technology, you will have the opportunity to lead and build the Data team and work closely with stakeholders to build, provide solutions and actionable recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients and have a good understanding of our client's business
- Build client satisfaction by soliciting feedback and operating as a consultant
- Acts as a client visionary, by bringing a highly valued perspective to the client, based on a deep understanding of their business, issues and opportunities
- Assist Digital Strategy Director in growing business opportunities within current clients
- Responsible for overall campaign strategy, planning, implementation & post-campaign review for your set of brands
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Support contractual discussions with key media vendors and trading commitments for the client
- Keep a close ear to the ground on new opportunities to take to clients
- Help guide and advise the wider team on best practices, innovation and work processes
- Champion the growth and development of Agency services beyond media planning and buying
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources
- Managing and developing your direct reports
What’s needed from you?
- 7-8 years of client servicing experience with at least 4 years in a media agency environment
- Well versed in digital planning, strategy and troubleshooting, experience in integrated planning is a plus
- Comfortable on high profile accounts that require resilience and high EQ – e.g luxury, technology and finance
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
- Able to effectively communicate the benefit of marketing opportunities and sell concepts/solutions to clients and key stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with your team
- Experience driving revenue growth with emerging opportunities and established partnerships
- Knowledge of local media, digital, SEM and social landscape and consistently keeps up with new digital trends
- Knowledge of digital tools (LinkedIn, DCM, DV360 and Facebook/IG etc)
- Ability to understand and analyze digital data, review reports and set benchmarks
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.