Associate Group Head for the multi-awarded Tech Company | Hybrid Sales Role | Proprietary Ad Technolgy
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new challenge and boost your career even further?
- Do you have experience managing agency accounts?
- Do you have a deep knowledge of programmatic marketing?
- Do you have a proven track record of growing an account?
- If you are looking to make a difference in your career, check this opportunity now!
“The Company: Adtech company with footprint around the globe”
Founded more than 10 years ago in Europe, the company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 3 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Grew exponentially 2 years ago hitting sales of over almost 10’000’000 GBP, it has now 10 structural offices across the world, having strong presence in Europe, US, Southeast Asia and Australia. Last record turnover and still growing aprox. around 16’000’000 GBP.
Won several awards in the Digital Media Scene and their products is highly in demand by the well -known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
Most of the Talents are happy to be there is because the team is driven by a very smart, creative, and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work
They are looking for a very experienced candidate to take on the role of Associate Group Head. This role reports to the Head of Sales, and will be required to shadow and assist in managing the team’s pipeline as well as their own.
Their business models are changing rapidly so is the industry, hence the flexibility they need.
“The role: Associate Group Head, the hybrid role between sales and account management”
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage huge global spends to drive sales.
The most important aspect of this role is to develop strong client relationships and deliver the highly professional service for which the company are renowned.
To get more into detail, you will be able to:
- Drive business for major agency groups in Singapore and key direct client in Singapore
- Have an active role and input in team strategy.
- Manage campaign activity from post IO sign off with internal and external teams.
- Ensure a successful and smooth delivery of client campaigns to achieve company’s revenue targets.
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaign performance and trends and use problem-solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser.
- Strong background in digital or mobile sales and account management.
- Expert knowledge of mobile and understanding of how mobile is traded.
- The confidence to present to large and small audiences.
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills.
- A proven ability to achieve targets.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital