Associate Manager | Media Planning, Account Management, Multi-channel | Singapore - Based
- Looking to enter one of the Big 6 Marketing Agency in the world?
- Do you want to experience managing and growing a Global account?
- Do you have the ability to develop high level performance strategy and manage your own team?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: A Culture of Agility, Support and Growth that drives Businesses to Succeed!
Your new employer is one of the Big 6 Agency in the world of marketing, advertising, communications and digitalization today.
With innovation as their strength and growth as their mission, and a 100+ years of history behind them, this agency is a house for multitudes of progressive talents that propels the digital world forward. Imagine teaming up with colleagues that ignites your passion, and a richness of clients, culture and experience.
What’s more is you can work with some 11 thousand clients in 145+ markets creating world-class opportunities for you to leave your mark.
With their force in creative and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands. Having been a multi-awarded agency who is well-respected in Singapore, this Global Firm continuously bags awards, projects and exclusive Partnerships with their clients.
And with the development of working arrangement nowadays, every minute counts therefore the need to be more effective with workflows, meetings and collaborations are supported by providing as much structure in order to allow proper space for work and home life today.
Your new account: A great social grapevine for professionals to connect and learn!
With it's official launch on 2003, this social network focuses on professional networking and career development.
It is made with the concept that anybody and everybody who's interested in taking their professional life more seriously can search and offer new opportunities to grow careers and build a connection with other professionals.
Your new job: Associate Manager | Media Planning, Account Management, Multi-channel
As an Associate Manager, you will directly manage and develop the client accounts for digital campaigns and to oversee the implementation of new accounts.
What will you do?
As an Associate Manager, you will:
- Ability to develop high level social strategy, leverage performance marketing across platforms and integrate into multi-channel marketing strategy
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Manage campaign budgets and advises on recommended campaign optimization
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implements new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for career development
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
What we need from you?
As the new Associate Manager, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency, managing performance marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media (both Direct Response and Branding & Awareness)
- Exceptional knowledge of the wide digital marketing ecosystem and an understanding of how each channel informs/integrates with the next
- Managerial experience, including experience leading a large team
- Ability to think strategically and identify innovative and creative solutions in a client-centric environment
- Must have significant experience with Attribution/Reporting platforms, Trafficking and Research tools along with DSPs, with an understanding of all of the potential levers available to drive campaign performance
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 78,000 annually
- Collaborate with performance experts and work alongside co-seniors in the field
- Work with a global brand and be part of their growing business
- Other benefits and incentives
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing