Associate Manager | Media Planning, Client Servicing, Paid Social, B2B | International Marketing & Advertising Agency | Global Business-Oriented Social Networking Account | Singapore-based
- Would you like to work in a big, structured and collaborative organization?
- Do you want to have access to the latest technologies and manage big budget campaigns?
- How about working side-by-side with high performing teams?
- Do you always want to make sure you are surrounded by people who will help you grow?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: A Culture of Agility, Support and Growth that drives Businesses to Succeed!
Your new employer is one of the most successful companies in the world of advertising, communications and digitalization today.
Over the long decades of continuous growth of the business to the reputable name that it is now, it can be claimed that they bring honour to the people and brands and organizations they worked with from the sports industry, finance, FMCG, luxury, beauty, tech and so much more.
Having now grown to thousands of employees across the globe and building capabilities in specialized units and cohesive clusters in marketing and advertising, this company is able to drive for ongoing innovation by leveraging in data, history, research, technological developments and putting a strong culture of collaboration and progress at the core of how they work together.
Having been a multi-awarded agency who is well-respected in Singapore, this Global Firm continuously bags awards, projects and exclusive Partnerships with their clients. And with the development of working arrangement nowadays, every minute counts therefore the need to be more effective with workflows, meetings and collaborations are supported by providing as much structure in order to allow proper space for work and home life today.
Your new account: A great social grapevine for professionals to connect and learn!
With it's official launch on 2003, this social network focuses on professional networking and career development.
It is made with the concept that anybody and everybody who's interested in taking their professional life more seriously can search and offer new opportunities to grow careers and build a connection with other professionals.
Your new job: Associate Manager | Media Planning, Client Servicing, Paid Social, B2B
As an Associate Manager, you will directly manage and develop the client accounts for paid social campaigns and to oversee the implementation of new accounts.
What will you do?
As an Associate Manager | Media Planning, Client Servicing, B2B, Paid Social, you will:
- Ability to develop high level social strategy, leverage performance marketing across platforms and integrate into multi-channel marketing strategy
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Manage campaign budgets and advises on recommended campaign optimization
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implements new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for career development
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
What we need from you?
As the new Associate Manager | Media Planning, Client Servicing, B2B, Paid Social, you will:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency, managing large scale, complex display campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media (both Direct Response and Branding & Awareness)
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution and an understanding of how each channel informs/integrates with the next
- Understanding of broad based business principles including: sales, pricing, workflow management, and operations
- Strong managerial experience, including experience leading a large team
- Ability to think strategically and identify innovative and creative solutions in a client-centric environment
- Must have significant experience with Attribution/Reporting platforms, Trafficking and Research tools along with DSPs, with an understanding of all of the potential levers available to drive campaign performance
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 6,500 per month
- Collaborate with performance experts and work alongside co-seniors in the field
- Work with a global brand and be part of their growing business
- Other benefits and incentives
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.