Associate Sales Director | Be part of this MarTech company with cutting-edge technologies, omni-channel marketing solutions and niche SUPER market now! | Singapore-based | SGD 8,000 monthly
- Are you digital savvy with a strong understanding of digital advertising?
- Have a passion and drive for goals and ROI?
- Able to conceptualize creative out-of-the-box solutions to answer and solve problems?
- Proficient knowledge of key Chinese social platforms such as Wechat, RED, & Tiktok?
Then breakthrough and keep on reading!
Your next employer: The leading enterprise and marketing cloud platform in China
This ever-expanding technology company aims to provide solutions and help marketers and advertisers all around the world to reach and target audiences in China, being the largest and one of the most tech-savvy markets in the world. They offer innovative and omnichannel in-feed digital media solutions from video, mobile, display, and search through their one-of-a-kind marketing technology platform, backed up with an audience targeting software to help their clients effectively put up their stylish ads, reach the desired audience, and realize their goals and targets – all through one wee package!
Despite their passion for data, innovation, and technology, this company believes that robots can never replace humans! That is why when it comes to business, they are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join their robust team that offers original creativity and understanding of human instinct and psychology.
This company is also a firm believer in standing out and challenging the status quo in order to redefine the digital marketplace with data, insight, and innovation – because as we all know, data and result-driven approaches would be the future of digital marketing. So, are you ready to make a change?
Your next role: Associate Sales Director | Programmatic, Hunter, New Market Penetration
As the face and ambassador of the company, you would be responsible for establishing new and existing relationships with clients and digital agencies in Australia. As a digital savvy Associate Sales Director, you would proactively meet with clients to build trust and relationships, produce creative and effective campaign proposals, and pitch in media strategies, while working closely with cross-functional in-house and ad-ops teams.
- Responsible for the Business Development in Singapore and Australia with international/boutique agencies and direct clients
- Act as the key contact point for clients for Chinese audience-based digital campaign management matters
- Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve Chinese audience-targeted campaign performance based on campaign data, and to grow the campaign through results and trusted relationship
- Manage Local/Regional online marketing campaigns for corporate clients by having a deep understanding and ability to analyze ROI/CPA goals and data, media buying cycle, marketing philosophy, targeting mechanism, etc.
- Work closely with in-house ad-ops team on campaign implementation and reporting, including campaigns with Wechat, OTV, Red, KOL, and other media direct buy products.
What we need from you:
- Someone savvy and has work experience in digital account and campaign management, preferably hands-on with Display/ Mobile digital campaigns
- Proficient knowledge of key Chinese social platforms such as Wechat, RED, & Tiktok
- Minimum 3 years of business development, account servicing & marketing experience (if you have agency, publishers, or online marketing industry connections, huge plus)
- Willing to be a driven self-starter who can work autonomously within a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent corporate written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin, Cantonese, or other SEA language is a big plus
- Problem identifier and solver, with strong attention to detail and great organizational skills
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.
For more vacancies, please visit https://finestpeople.com/sg/jobs/.