Be a Partnerships Manager, and be the face and brains behind every client’s success! | Inform, entertain and inspire people across the globe with the world’s most-valued content platform company + high-tech AI learning tech! | Up to SGD 10K per month | SG
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have what it takes to champion client relationship management with top level customer service and marketing problem solving skills?
- Do you find challenge and motivation in exceeding set targets and goals by developing new accounts, closing deals and growing existing businesses?
- Posses the desire to help global marketers as a consultant, facilitating and managing ad campaigns from planning to implementation?
Then you’re the perfect puzzle-fit we are looking for!
The hub? Just the world’s most valued tech start-up, no big deal.
With the reach and world-class technology to discover a whole new spectrum of creative content platforms, this company not only entertains but also informs and inspires millions of people across borders, cultures and languages all over the globe. Since they started operations not-so-long ago, they’ve already operated a dozen of products used and patronized by people of different ages and statuses in over 150 countries.
If taking on and tackling ever-evolving trends and challenges do not scare you, then contest yourself and be part of this team in moving the world, one content at a time!
How? Be the best version of you bringing the best results for the best company to be part of!
As the face of the company, your core focus would be championing relationships with brands and agencies across SEA in order to develop new partners, drive and close deals, retain and grow revenue. You must be able to manage the set-up and operations of these client accounts, and create compelling story lines and data-driven presentations customized to their business and problems, including the facilitation of these campaign solutions from start to finish.
As the brain behind successes, you would be a consultant for your clients being able to analyze data, identify problems & solutions, and give marketing recommendations leveraging the different platforms owned and operated by the company. You would also be collaborating with the company’s internal teams globally across product, marketing, sales and campaign management to successfully ensure business and client success.
Excel and stand out from the rest!
You must have:
- Graduated with a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or Media field
- At least 3 years of experience in ad sales marketing and development, or of a related sales support function
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media platforms, ad metrics, data analysis and insights delivery
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills, Mandarin a major plus!
- Singaporean/PR citizenship status, and can travel domestically and internationally as needed
Be part of the team, join the craze and have a lot of fun working!
- Highly competitive salary with performance based bonus would be part of your package
- Health care, company gadgets, holiday leaves, travel allowance, and more!
- Global career opportunities isn’t even part of the question!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital