Be on the client side, in an agency | Digital Media Manager for one big fat account
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to focus on one huge account within the tech industry and have the capability of executing all possible marketing solutions?
- Do you enjoy travelling and collaborative work across the SEAPAC region?
- Are you truly passionate for digital marketing ad performance marketing?
- Do you have the proven ability to drive change through influence by building regional consensus using your digital expertise?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This advertising agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own. Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The Role; Digital Media Manager:
- Define the framework and monitor digital media readiness of subsidiaries across the region
- Work with local country teams to review their digital media plans and provide recommendation when needed to ensure effective optimization of media spend for optimal performance (mix, KPI, timing, medium, audiences etc).
- Take the initiative on designing and leading new digital initiatives or piloting new technologies to improve digital media performance.
- Define and drive best-in-class analytics reporting on digital media performance and work with local country teams and digital media agency partners to ensure timely and regular outputs of their performance.
- Compile and regularly present regional digital media status, performance and next step actions to ensure constant focus on driving measurable improvements.
- Use your skills and experience to build relationships with the local digital teams and their media agency partners, using these connections to build consensus that enables positive change to be made.
- 3 years+ of tactical, hands-on media planning/buyer experience. You will have a deep technical understanding of the fundamentals of the industry covering search, social, display, and programmatic.
- 2 years+ of strategic / client relationship experience, in particular you will have demonstrable examples of how you have built consensus and/or effectively handled client relationships.
- An analytical background – you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of tagging, tracking and reporting on digital media activities, and using this data to drive consistent optimization of campaign performance.
- You will also have the ability to draw critical analysis from data, and use it to present a clear set of recommendations to local country teams.
- A can do attitude, able to push through barriers and constantly push towards the end goal.
- Strong project management skills with high levels of autonomy and self-motivation.
- Comfortable with presenting to various stakeholders and quick to reach for the phone to talk to local country teams and agency partners on a regular basis.
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile reimbursements of up to SGD 150 depending on job grade
- Insurance an Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners