Behavioral Performance Marketing | SEM Manager, APAC | UP to SGD 100k Max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Confident about your results in Search Marketing, within the APAC region?
- Are you passionate in communicating the best practices within Search, across local teams within the APAC market?
- Do you enjoy connecting brands with their customers through the right digital experience?
- Are you able to understand and direct consumer behaviours?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Behavioral Powered Performance.
To drive actions is only through understanding intentions. This Search Agency is a part of the big groups. Singapore being their regional hub for the APAC market, they operate in a very small niche team of leaders and strategists driving the best practices for their local teams.
Having a diverse team for SEM, SEM and SMO, they empower their brand partners to achieve their business goals.
Adopt, Engage and Transform.
This agency is not a box-checker. They take ownership of all the accounts, they turn every job as if you have a dedicated in-house performance marketing team.
This hands on role will see you working collaboratively with all local market teams across the region, whilst also working alongside the wider regional team. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional service to internal and external clients, be a person with natural leadership ability who demonstrates quality, timely delivery, attention to detail and professionalism in all aspects of work undertaken and overseen.
The Role; Search Manager, APAC:
- Creating and overseeing regional SEM strategy for regional clients
- Developing best practices in search for all APAC search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Naver)
- Supporting local teams in the region by cascading best practices and guidelines
- Developing capabilities and innovation across the region
- Working closely with the wider digital and regional team to drive regional strategy for clients
Towards the Client/s
• Can influence without having direct authority, particularly with key client stakeholders
• Is a confident, articulate communicator, able to fill the client with confidence that you are at the forefront of the industry
• Articulates agency service in a way that clients’ needs are met and value added
• Has an ability to think strategically to help solve a range of client problems
• Can find valuable insights in a client’s data and turn these into actionable outcomes
Towards the Business
• Ability to manage your time effectively across every aspect of your work
• Has excellent numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and identify trends
• Has the ability to set high personal goals with the tenaciously to deliver against those to a satisfactory level whilst continuously seeking out areas of improvement
• Is progressive in nature, thinks outside for the bigger picture and beyond the obvious
• Willing to understand different points of view and work well in a team
A Healthy Professional
• Is positive and motivating in a team environment
• Collaborates and supports team inter-play
• Is courageous in dealing with others and in decision making
• Is self-aware, willing to take feedback on board and act upon it
• Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure
- 4-6 years’ experience in planning, strategizing and managing search campaigns
- Experience in a media agency or in-house search department is a must
- A passion for digital marketing, with knowledge of how to apply search marketing in the context of broader digital solutions for clients – specifically search, analytics and performance marketing
- Understanding of the search and digital space: Asia’s engines, technology vendors / partners, UX/UI, measurement and Digital Analytics
- Experience leading strategies for paid search and the ability to create bespoke solutions best suited for particular brands and / or markets
- Excellent track record in building client relationships and dependency through best-in-class business and search program performance
- Strong attention to detail with regards to quality checking work – able to quickly spot errors
- A keen interest in our industry through participation in industry bodies, events and programs Outstanding team player with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A supportive nature – able to develop others and foster a culture of learning and development
What they offer:
- Yearly salary up to SGD 100k max
- Strong balance between execution, strategy and remote leadership
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION